Author's note

Guys.

Let me explain.

I really wanted to write this. I really wanted to give you the rest of this. (And I will so don't worry).

This is all I have right now and I won't be able to post anything else for a while until I get settled in at school. I have to put my education first, right? It's the third day of school and I feel like I'm under so much pressure. I feel like a complete idiot compared to everyone else. And I have no idea how I'm going to handle everything.

Today was my third day of school and I'm already having a nervous breakdown.

I have 3 quizzes, 2 labs, and a test coming up. Already. And I'll be completing daily science quizzes too! So yay me. Guys please pray for some sort of miracle for me.

So yeah...

I hope I get time to write on the weekend. And I'll probably skip my birthday next Friday because I'll be being tested on Matter and Elements and whatever. But I need to make the best of the situation.

I don't know what else to say.

I'm sorry. I'm such a crappy author and my grades are probably going to go down the toilet unlike my MC's.

You guys are like the awesomest people on the planet and I'm disappointing you. I'm sorry. I suck.

This is quite depressing for me to write.

I hope you guys keep this in your library because trust me, it will not end like this. When I start something, I finish it, okay?

It might be next week. Or next month. Or a random day in freakin November. But I will come back. Please don't give up on Lara or Alana. They're still here. They still have plans and things to do.

Sadly, unlike them, my highschool doesn't come with cute boys dropping at my feet or shipping teachers or fun experiences. My highschool is books (not novels, just textbooks) and endless hours of studying.

I should end this eternal author's note.

I love you guys. I love you all because you supported the dream of a 14 year old author who craved a life story that could actually be interesting. Thank you for supporting the world I get lost in, where I can live and experience things that I can't do in real life.

Thank you.

I won't lie. I'm terribly sad to be writing this. I'd rather write and have this little escape of mine than to be where I am now. But I can't.

-Summer

P.S. Lolll it sounded like I finished the book. Hahaha. You're getting an update when I get to it. Btw this is the same in both HTBTBTW and TSBB. So you don't have to reread it in the other book if you read that as well.