Chapter 1

"You want me to join the end class"

The chairman nodded silently his eyes which were not as cold as they used to be, bore into mine, for once they instilled no fear.

"If anybody asks, it's so that you'll be able to make sure that there are no underhand scandals inside 3-E"

"But why am I really going there?" I asked desperate for some concrete reason that I had to give up my place at the top to go down to the bottom for some unknown reason.

"Well as a father, I feel like I haven't put my all in raising  you, directed you in the wrong direction, as the chairman, I believe that it would be a refreshing experience for both you and 3-E and lastly as a civilian of the state I hope that you can do some good in the fight towards evil" he informed me. His eyes didn't change but the expression on his face softened, not exactly pity but there was unfamiliar emotion on his face.

I looked at him closer this was the chairman, right? Why was he acting in such a strange way, was he trying to trick me? What was this nonsensical nonsense he was spouting out about the fight against evil?

I was interrupted from by reverie by a door opening behind me. The door didn't creak, the only sign that it was opening was the gust of wind that passed by me, cooling me down. I hadn't noticed that I had begun to get clammy, a thin layer of sweat coated me.

I spun around to see a man clad in black with a stern look on his face, he looked almost emotionless I could see that this was a man who was driven by duty first and everything else second. A bit like the Chairman.

"You wanted to know 3-E's secret well here it is" the chairman's voice came softly from behind me but I kept my eyes trained on this strange man in front of me, he looked as though he could rip a head from somebody's shoulders with minimal effort and that while I wouldn't admit it, frightened me.

"My name is Karasuma, I will be your P.E teacher in class E. I am also from the ministry of defence" the black spiky haired man who barely looked thirty told me.

I felt my eyes widen and it took a lot of effort to keep my mouth closed and prevent it from gaping open like an idiotic fish. So many questions ran through my head.

Why are you here?

How did you get a job like that at such a young age?

Why do you want me?

In the end I settled with the question that was really burning in my mind."Why do the end class have a member from the ministry of defence teaching them?" I asked cautiously.

The man took a deep breath and focused his dark piecing eyes into my own "What I'm about to tell you could get you into a lot of trouble if you choose to tell anybody outside of the E class that hasn't already been informed, are you certain your prepared to hear the secret of the E class?" Karasuma asked me looking me straight in the eyes not an easy feat to accomplish, no one would look me in the eyes. Whether it was from the fear or awe my classmates felt or the disgust my father used to show, it was hard having someone to look me in the eye

That alone was what made me trust this man, that alone made me say "I was born prepared"

Ok first of all, sorry for the short chapter I promise the next one will be longer, secondly, if there's any mistakes, plot holes or any errors at all please don't hesitate to inform me.

I've recently become infatuated with the Karmagisa ship. They're just so cute and even better together. 😍

Howtobeafangirl101
XOXO