Chapter 3

Wow you've actually come to read this, thank you and enjoy.

Nagisa's POV

I stared in shock unfortunately not for the first time that day.

Asano's teeth clenched and his jaw twitched which was the only sign that he was uncomfortable in this new situation. That was what made me feel sympathy for him. I put aside my dislike of him and realised that this wasn't easy for him either.

"Asano-san welcome to class E, I'm Nagisa Shiota and I'll be helping to show you around you seat is over here by the window, next to mine if that's okay with you?" I asked him. He looked at me in shock and nodded silently and followed me to his seat.

The minute he was seated that class exploded into outrage. "Silence" Koro-sensei yelled, everybody obediently fell silent but there was a scraping of a chair and soft footfalls until Karma appeared at the front of the classroom,knife in his hand.

He slammed his hands on Asano's desk and stared him straight in the eye

"this knife may only have been made to hurt Koro-sensei but I'm sure that I can find some way to harm you with it and I have some wasabi and mustard left over and they won't be going in your nose" he muttered bluntly grinning the smile that made people think he was insane.

"Now, now Karma-san there's no need to threaten him, he's here under orders of the principal and I expect you to treat him like you would any classmate" Koro-sensei ordered sternly.

"I'm more worried about how he'll treat my classmates are you insane sticking him with Nagisa-kun,do you know what he could to Nagisa-kun?" Karma yelled.

Koro-sensei continued smiling "are you saying that Nagisa-kun is unable to handle himself against Asano-san" He asked.

Karma glared at him before slamming his fists on Asano's table once again. Asano jumped backwards as he glanced at the knife at his throats before returning his purple eyes to Karma's golden ones.

"If I find out that you or any body have attempted to hurt Nagisa-kun on your behalf.I will hunt you down and kill you" he growled before going back to his seat.

A best later Asano turned to me "why does everybody call you Nagisa, isn't that your first name?" He asked there was a sharp intake of breath, I hadn't told anybody the actual reason but they all knew that it had something to do with my mom and my mom was a touchy subject for us all.

"I...um...well,I...guess I sorta...can-" I mumbled before being cut off by Nakamura

"it's because everybody likes him, we feel no need for surnames with him, he's the only person here who hasn't objected to your being here, even Ritsu objected" she said pointing to the black box at the back of the classroom. "don't you think he's the nicest person here putting up with you" she asked the rhetorical in a sweet manner I usually didn't see with Nakamura.

She took a moment to ponder something before adding "Also don't even dream of calling anybody else here by their forenames or I swear Akabane won't not be the only one to be scared of" in a threatening tone.

He nodded and turned away, I shot Nakamura a grateful smile and she nodded back a smirk of her own. "I'm trying to pay back what I owe you for the stupid teasing" she explained. I smiled and turned back to Koro-sensei who looked pretty annoyed that we weren't paying attention to his lesson.

|||*{<|/TIME SKIP\|>}*|||         

Everybody rushed out of the classroom as soon as class was over and lunch had started. One look around the  room told me that Asano had left as well.