Chapter 7

Asano's POV

The sunlight streamed through the window landing on my face. I stretched enjoying the warmth. I turned over the light becoming too much for my eyes even though they were closed.

A sigh escaped my lips I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this relaxed. I slowly opened my eyes to see a yellow face hovered in thin air.

I let loose a, manly, scream and and instinctively swiped the dagger through the head.

"Urfufufu" the yellow monster laughed an alarming dent in the side of its head.

"Koro-sensei" I stated sighing in relief.

The said octopus scrunched up his face before regenerating with a pop. "Full marks for excellent instincts, unfortunately this is only one of my copies but well done" Koro-sensei praised smiling even wider than he normally would.

"Koro-sensei" I began slowly drawing out each syllable "why are you in my house at this hour of the morning" I growled.

He chucked again sheepishly "I have important business in another continent and I was scheduled to help tutor Nagisa-kun today unfortunately I can't make it back in time and it's too important to risk making a copy, I need my full undivided attention for this" he explained.

"That still doesn't explain why you're in my house" I snarled knowing that I'd regret my rudeness later but my early morning induced fogginess and my inability to think properly in the morning made me reckless in a way that I otherwise, I'd never be.

"Well as you're one of the most intelligent students in my class I was hoping you could take over for me?" Koro-sensei asked hopefully.

I took this in slowly. He was saying that I would be able to tutor Nagisa, spend time with him outside of school. That left me with just one question.

"What about Akabane?" I asked cautiously.

"What about Karma-san?" He questioned.

"Why'd you pick me over him to teach Nagisa" I asked the agitation I felt at repeating myself was me evident in my tone.

Koro-sensei rubbed a sticky tentacle against the back of his neck "Well Karma-san doesn't exactly like when I interrupt him and you've done a great job reaching the A class, so, please tutor Nagisa door me" Koro-sensei pleaded, tentacles clasped together.

After a moment of deliberation I nodded "Fine, I will, just let me get changed first, where am I going to meet him anyway?" I asked "I don't exactly know where his house is"

Koro-sensei stared at me for just a moment too long to seem normal "You'll actually be meeting at the park just two blocks away" he told me "so I better be off, nice chatting to you Asano-san" and with that he disappeared leaving no indication that he'd been there at all except for the knife on the floor.

I reluctantly left my bed and picked my clothes, something simple. Just a blazer and a shirt. Now that I think about it, my outfit was just a variation of our school uniform.

Chiding myself for wasting time thinking about such trivial matters.I hurriedly changed into my out-of-school-uniform, I guess.