Chapter 4

I can't believe I've actually made a chapter four. Enjoy.

Asano's POV
I was getting along terribly with the rest of class E. Not one person said anything to me although when they started running away they realised that I didn't know where we were going and slowed down, even though I was still at the back of the group and they made no movement to talk to me or acknowledge me in any way.

What made it more awkward was that we had already gotten changed and were walking in our swimsuits. This meant that while the rest seemed to miraculously dodge all the branches, I accumulated a large number of small scratches and one large one.

It shocked me the thin line of blood that crossed my chest and the students reaction or lack of. If this was the A class I'd have people lining up to help me eager to reassure me that whilst they knew I was fully capable they didn't want anything to happen to me, their beloved leader

One look at the chatting classmates before me and I knew that that wasn't going to happen here.

It was kind of refreshing knowing that I didn't have to keep up my effortlessly cool and collected demeanour. I enjoyed not being surrounded by an adoring audience.

Nonetheless I sort of wished that Nagisa could be here. Nagisa treated me like I was more than the chairman's son or Ace of the A class. I liked that. Even though I know that it was stupid and naïve to trust someone I'd just met I couldn't help it.

There was something about Nagisa that I was curious about though. Was Nagisa a boy or a girl?

I mean Nagisa looked like a girl especially with that long hair but wore a boys uniform. It really confused me but if Nagisa wanted to befriend me regardless of my parent or my regretful past then I certainly wasn't going to let Nagisa's gender prevent me from trying as hard as I could to remains friends.

"Hello I'm Ritsu" I cheerful voice called. I frantically looked around wondering who would want to be talking to me. "I'm in your phone" the voice called.

I took my phone out and saw a purple haired girl waving at me from the screen "oh your the fixed artillery assassin thing,right?" I asked hoping the computer wouldn't be offended about how badly I had butchered its, her name.

"Your correct Asano I help the class with any assassinations or any questions they have" she informed keeping the bright smile on her face.

"I do have one question, what's Nagisa Shiota's gender?" I asked the girl.

"It appears that that's a touchy subject for Nagisa, this may surprise you but Nagisa is a-"

"This is amazing" I exclaimed cutting Ritsu off, amazed at the pool in front of me. It was hard to believe that the monster who'd destroyed 70% of the moon and would destroy the earth, built a pool to help some students.

Forgetting all about Ritsu I placed my phone on the ground and tentatively sat on the edge of the pool my feet swishing the water as other students cannon balled in.

I leaned back on my hands taking in the view before me.

"Ok Nagisa speed up a bit and you'll be able to make it" A familiar masculine voice shouted encouragingly. I swivelled my head around to see Karasuma standing with his hands clasped in front of him as a blue blur ran straight for him.

I sat up straight wondering what was going to happen my eyes were trained on the two figures but I heard a collective of voices behind me.

"Go on Nagi"

"You can do this Nagisa"

"Will he be able to make it this time"

I gripped the side of the pool tightly as I had a vague idea of what was about to happen and I didn't think it would end well for the frail Nagisa.