Chapter VIII

He cleared his throat, placing his hands behind his back as he gained the attention of everyone in the room. His blue coat over his red hoodie made him look like the devil.

A really hot devil.

"I would like to announce the newest member to our society." He stated. "This, is (Y/N) (L/N). You touch a hand on her head, I will personally tear you limb from limb until you're a bloody mess on my carpet."

I looked to the unfazed expressions of the crowd, watching their eyes land on me. Some rolled their eyes, others remained expressionless.

What did I expect? These are trained war criminals...

"She is your Queen, you will treat her with the highest respect there is." He said calmly, too calmly if you asked me. "Understood?"

"Sir, yes sir!" They yelled.

My face reddened as I felt my lips pull up. He looked to me, and nodded. "Would you like to say a few words, Red Queen?"

I looked over the sea of people, watching them snicker and evil smirks appearing on their face. Glared came from most, while others rolled their eyes and began whispering.

"You all should be fine as long as you don't piss me off." I smirked. "Cause if you do, Tord will be the least of your problems."

Some of their eyes widened, while others passed money to each other.

What were their bets? I asked myself.

"What are you gunna do, little girl?" A man spoke with a smirk.

"You want me to wipe that smirk off of your fucking face asshat?" I asked. "Because we can go right now-"

"Both of you calm down." Tord sighed.

"No! I need to prove my point!" I yelled at Tord. "And I'm going to right fucking now."

I grabbed Tords gun out of its holster, aiming it at him. His eye brows raised in surprise, but his smirk stayed.

"You won't shoot." He said confidently.

"Watch me bitch." I said, pulling the trigger.

Tord lifted my arm up, causing the bullet to hit the ceiling. I snarled and turned to the man who was shaking in fear. I growled and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Don't do that again." Tord said, whispering seductively in my ear. "Or you'll have to be punished."

"Should I call you Christian Grey from now on?" I whispered.

He chuckled. "I would rather you call me-"

A gunshot rang out, and my first reaction was to push Tord out of the way. His first reaction, was to also push me down. I ended up smashing into his chest, and hitting the ground harshly.

I hissed in pain as I looked up, seeing his eyes angrily gazing at one of the men standing up. He pulled out a gun, and shot him in the leg instantly. I looked to the other side of me, seeing Patryk holding his shoulder as blood poured out of his right arm.

Paul picked him up, and ran out of the cafe. Tords arms remained in the gab between my shoulders in my head, he looked down at me worriedly as tears poured out of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his heart beating madly.

"M-My l-Leg." I said trying to sound strong.

"Shit I'm sorry." He muttered, his voice calming slightly. "Tear him apart." He ordered the crowed.