Chapter XXVIII

Tords POV (Dreaming)

The world around was vibrant, the sky a mix of red and yellow. The world seemed to be on fire, yet it wasn't. I was currently in an open field, looking for any trace of humanity. Finding nothing, I sighed and laid in the short grass, the slight wind causing a cool breeze to wash over me.

I placed my arms behind my head and smiled, one beautiful dream this was...

I closed my eyes, and suddenly I was at a club. I was sitting across from a heavily drunken Paul, who was trying desperately to make out with Patryck. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I grabbed the glass in front of me.

"This seat taken?" (Y/N) asked, placing her hands on the table.

"Yeah, by you." I smirked.

She smiled and shook her head, taking her seat next to me. Her hand touched mine, and suddenly we were sitting in a car with Patryck driving. Paul was passed out in the front seat, while (Y/N)'S head was leaning on my shoulder.

I stared out into the night sky, moving my arm around her body. I looked at Patryck who  met my eyes with a smile.

"You two are adorable." He said.

"You two are so adorable!" A woman streaked as (Y/N) and I walked down the road, hand in hand.

(Y/N) blushed.

Now I was in front of her, on my knee as I held a ring. She began crying, and jumped into my arms, knocking me on the ground. I placed the ring on her hand, and she held me tighter.

"I love you..."

"You better be talking to me in your dream." (Y/N) smiled.

"You think I would love anybody else?" I replied, kissing her forehead.

"You never told me how the fighting went..." she said, leaning on my bare chest.

"Brought about ten other men, and then I killed all of the major rebel leaders." I smirked. "My army is now unopposed other than the governments."

"So, what's the plan now?"

"We start with the fist world countries, move onto the bigger ones, and take over to planet." I shrugged. "As long as you stay by my side?"

"Wouldn't leave your insane ass for the world." She smiled.

"Good, because you're stuck with me." I replied, holding her tightly to my chest tighter.

Her phone buzzed, and she moved away from me. Her smile brightened as she turned to me. "So, Edd and the gang wanted to hang out for a bit, so I'll be gone most of the day." She said.

Let's be honest. Im way better than all of them combined. So then... why am I jealous of them? She's mine, they know that... but... why do I feel angered?

"Alright, call me if you need anything..." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She gasped. "You're jealous!"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"I don't know, you tell me!" She laughed. "Oh my god this is amazing! Tord nothing is going to happen between me and any of them. I love you, nobody else."

"Alright..." I said, looking away from her.

"Matts too narcissistic, Toms too drunk, and Edds to addicted to Cola. I love Cola and if I dated him I would never be able to drink it. So Tord, don't be jealous. None of them fit into my standards."

(If they do you're trying to make Tord feel better)

"Okay." I spoke.

"You're not okay." She sighed.

She crawled on top of me, and kissed my lips passionately. She smiled and pulled away.

"Tord I'm yours, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Okay?" She said, sitting on my lap.

"Go have fun." I smiled.

She got changed, and skipped out the door.

I trust her. I know I do...

I don't trust them...

I'm protecting her if I stalk her right?

No that'll break her trust...

Who am I kidding? I'm Tord Larsson!

"Boss, you have bigger issues than stalking your girlfriend. Draven's in the basement, so take your frustrations out in him."

I nodded my head, Paul was right.

Douche has got to pay...

"Tell Patryck to hack into the mall cameras."

Paul shook his head.

"I just want to make sure she's safe..."

"They care about her, Tord. They're not going to do anything."

I sighed. "Just do it..."

"Fine, fine..."