Chapter XV

She stirred slightly as he carefully maneuvered his way into the bed. She rolled over, onto his lap, and faced him with her closed eyes as she snored. He smiled and moved a piece of hair out of her face.

"And you say you aren't a cat..." he whispered, moving her slowly off of him.

"Tord..." she groaned In her sleep. "Waaarm...."

"I know, I know." He muttered. "Let me get comfortable and you can lay on me, okay?"

He took off his hoodie, and snuggled under the blankets. She, half asleep, sat up and moved her head onto his chest, falling back asleep instantly. The smile stayed on his face as he placed his robotic arm on her back, the arm lightly resting on her hip.

"Your arm arm is cold..." she whispered.

"Its metal, course its cold." He sighed, closing his eyes.

"Tord!" She screamed.

The knife came right out of the middle of her chest, causing a strangled yell to escape her mouth.

Tord sat up, panting. She was now sleeping in the corner of the room where a chair was, sleeping with the lamp on, as an open book rested on her lap.

He sighed as he swung his legs over the bed, keeping his eyes on her sleeping form. Her head was resting on her arms, as her legs bent so she fit fully onto the chair. He slowly walked over to her, picking her up.

"Dad?" She muttered, sleepily looking into Tords eyes. "I'm too old to be carried to bed..."

"I know." Tord replied. "I can't help it."

She smiled and fell back asleep, her head resting against Tords chest. He didn't want to move, he was afraid he was going to wake her if he did. He instead looked at the clock, flashing the numbers 02:15. He sighed quietly and slowly walked back over to the bed.

He gently placed her down, looking at her once more, before shutting off the lamp and exiting the room. He walked to his office, noticing the light on. He pulled out his gun, and threw open the door.

"Hey boss." Paul said simply.

"The hell?" He asked, placing the gun away.

"I think the better question is, why are you half naked?" Paul stared with a smirk.

"Screw off." Tord sighed. "Why are you in my office so early?"

"I needed to check something..." Paul said, crouching back down. "I recognized something about (Y/N)'S dad, and-"

He gasped.

"What?" Tord asked.

Paul pulled out a folder. "Boss..." he said, jaw wide open as he stood up.

"Wow thats really fucking ironic," Tord laughed, inspecting the folder. "She was born to be my Queen."

"Why didn't her father tell her?" Paul muttered.

"Because here in the folder, it states he had no children or spouse. He knew they would be in danger if he ever told them, and he kept it a secret." He placed his hand to his chin. "Which is probably why when she was young, she had gone through all of that training...