Follow me...

~Fred's POV~
     I feel as though this was a bad idea, it's 10:07 and she isn't here. I don't see why I thought she would come. We just became friends well...today. Before then I barely knew her. This was stupid I should've known she wouldn't have shown up. Maybe I should wait a few minutes to see if she shows up. But if I get caught no doubt I'll have detention for a week.
       Not that I care about getting detention, I've had detention loads of times! No, Im scared of making a fool of myself. Which is really unlike me. I'm usually really confident. But this girl, this isn't normal. I don't understand what's happening, Im hoping that maybe if (y/n) comes to meet me I'll be able to figure it out.
      I check to see the time, it's 10:11. I know for sure now that she's not coming. I might as well go back now. I let out a sigh and start to walk.
    "Already leaving? I just got here." I turn around to see (y/n) standing in the middle of the hallway. I get a feeling of happiness, and something else that I cannot tell if I like it or not...
~your POV~
   I am quite relieved to see that he actually showed up. "Hey!" He says rather awkwardly. "I didn't think you'd actually come." I say. "Why is that? I am the one who sent the note. Aren't I?"
"Well yeah, but with your background I figured, well yeah-"
"What, figured what?" He demanded looking quite hurt. "Well it's just that, you're always pulling pranks. So I just figured this too was a prank." I said. "But it's not so it's fine!" I say trying to not hurt his feelings. "Well, in case you haven't been able to tell, this isn't a prank."  He seems sincere saying that, but I can't be too sure. I get the feeling George is hiding somewhere ready to pull a prank.
     "So...where's George?" I ask. "He's still back in our dorm. Sleeping. Something's are better off done alone." As he says that he gets a look on his face, a look that means he truly means it. "Oh, I see...well I'm sorry I doubted you. So um...what did you wanna talk about?" I ask, rocking back and forth on my heels.
"Well first let's go where we won't get caught. Cause the last thing I need right now is a detention."
      "Oh, alrighty." I say following him down the corridors. "Do you have a certain place in mind?" I ask.
"Well, yes actually. But you're just going to have to see when we get there."  Oh great, I'm following a high level prankster outside in the middle of the night. What could possibly go wrong?! I guess all I can do is hope we don't get caught by student or teacher.
    We take an annoying amount of turns and down stairs almost sprinting. I'm getting tired. Maybe his cruel joke is to thick me into exercise.  Which doesn't make sense because I'm pretty fit as it is...
    We take a final turn and I then realize where we are going. "We're going outside?! At this time of night?!" I ask, stopping in my tracks.
"Well yeah, we won't be seen out here." He responds.
"But what about everything that's outside?"
"It's not dangerous till we go into the forest."
" Woah woah woah, we're going into the  forbidden forest?! Notice I said: forbidden!"
"It's okay, I've been out here loads of times! "
"For some reason that doesn't surprise me."
       Now I am really starting to regret my decision of following him out here. I continue to follow him outside. "How far inside are we going..?" I ask. " Oh (y/n), if you aren't regretting then you aren't living! Take a little more risks in your life."
    After he says that I stop talking. He's right. I just got told by a Gryffindor. Ugh...never gonna live this day down. "Alright, so...I didn't have a particular spot here, all I knew is that I wanted to go into the forest..."
"Why is that?"
" I don't know, I just like it here..."
" Alright. Well, we are here. What did you want to talk about then? Now that we are here." I ask that but then to myself I wonder if I really want to know the answer.
     "There wasn't anything I really needed to talk to you about." He says while putting his hands into his pockets.
"Then why am I here exactly..?"
"Oh I was just trying to confirm a hunch of mine."
"Is that so? Then what was this hunch of yours about? It wasn't to see if I'd actually show up now was it?"
"No that wasn't it at all."
"Then what was-"
" If you'd stop interrupting me I'd tell you!" He said as me placed his hand over my mouth.
"Okay, you promise to stop interrupting me?"
"Mhm."
" oh sorry." I remove my hand.
"That's alright."
"Okay, so I guess I wanted you come down for my sake." He shifts uncomfortably. "Blimey, this is a bit hard to say..."

~Freds POV~

This is a lot harder doing it yourself than watching other people do it! Why am I letting this get to me? I'm Fred Weasley, I pull pranks on teachers for crying out loud! This should be a piece of cake. 
" you can't judge me, but as I was trying to say earlier today, well...what I think I was trying to say...okay, I don't even know if this is what I'm feeling, it's kinda just like-"
"Okay, you can just spit it out!"
"Oh yeah! Sorry." I say going a little red. "Well what I am trying to say is I think I might like you a little more than a friend..."
    At first she just looked at me. Then she tilted her head. And then she started to laugh.
" You're seriously laughing at me? Do you know how hard that was for me to do? I'm not the type of guy to regularly fall for girls! You know this was a mistake..."
"Nonono, Im not laughing at you! It's just, I didn't think you would like anyone. Especially me! Cause we're almost complete opposites. You're a prankster and I'm like, well I'm not a prankster... and well, okay maybe we're not complete opposites. I'm just really surprised."
   She just laughs a little then looks back at me.
"Surprised in the good or bad way..?"
"Good way of course!"
"So you like me back?"
      She lets out a giggle and sighs. "Is that a yes..?" I ask.
"Come on, it's getting late. Let's go back in. Even I need sleep." She starts to walk and I follow after her. "You can't just give me a simple yes or no?" I ask but she completely avoids the subject.  She just started asking and asking her own questions, " What do you think we'll have for breakfast?","Is your brother single? I can see if (y/f) is interested."," If you had a million pairs of shoes would you wear all of them?", "How long till this annoys you?" I scoff,"That's already started."
     She just laughs more. Soon we approach the Ravenclaw entrance. "Well, tonight was fun." She says."Yeah, Im glad one of us got something out..." I mumble.
"Hey lighten up, it's not every day a boy decides to be honest! Especially a Weasley!" She continues to laugh. I just stick out my tongue like a child would. "Okay, just go get some sleep, I don't want to see you tired, tired means cranky and I want to remain living."
"Okay yeah. I'll go now."  I turn around so she can open the entrance and once she does I turn back around to wave good bye. I start to walk away. I guess tonight was kind of a bust.
    I don't know why I thought this would work out. She's so...so well, not like me. I bow my head as I walk.
"Fred, wait!" I turn around and (Y/n) is jogging towards me. " you didn't think I'd let you off that was did you?" She said right before she plants a kiss on my cheek. "That was quite unlike me so I hope that have you the answer you were looking for." After that she runs back to the portrait and runs up the stairs and the door closes.
    Yeah, after that I don't exactly know how to contain myself. So I do the one thing I know how to do best. I went and set up pranks and traps in Snape's classroom. It'll cost me a months worth of detention but it will totally be worth it.  Man tomorrow is going to be bloody amazing!

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying my story, this is my first fanfiction so I hope it is going alright. I'll take a few requests for the oncoming chapters because idk how long I'll be able to think up ideas. So please leave some ideas in the comments! I'll update it soon. Thanks! Later!!💕😂😅🛁🍉