Jealous

Fred's pov~

    I follow those two around the corner and to a dead end. I how behind a statue hoping I do not get caught by either of the two.
   I watch as the boy pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to her. She nods then puts it into her pocket.
   What is she doing?  Why is she being so secretive? Why am I freaking out?! I put my hand to my chest. My heart rate is just a little faster than I would like it to be...
   They're coming back this way! I gotta hide quick so that they don't see me. Uhm...but where?!  Aha, I'll go into this closet!
   I run into the closet and close the door. Phew that could've been bad...
"Mr. Weasley, I would like to know why you are in such a hurry. And why you are in my private storage."
    My stomach drops. I'm in Snape's closet...
"Uhm- well there was this guy and he was uh- chasing me so I ran in here and his I didn't remember that this was yours."
    I could tell he didn't believe me just by looking at the look on his face.
"Pitiful story, but I must say I do not believe you. Ten- no twenty fifteen points from Gryffindor. Now leave!"
   With that he shoves me out the door and slams it shut behind me.
  "Ugh great..." I say out loud to myself," I pulled a Ron..."
   I start to walk to my next class. (Y/n) probably already went. And why should I stay out here and risk losing more points.
Your pov~

    I sit in my seat in my next class. It doesn't start for a while so I just pull out a paper and start to draw pictures of a cat.
   Not even two minutes later Fred walks in and takes his usual spot behind me.
   I don't have to turn around to know he's staring at me. I can feel his glance.
Like he is trying to burn a hole into the back of my head with his eyes.
    "Fred. You alright?" I ask, finally turning around.
"Hm? Oh yeah. Fine."
   The tone in his voice scares me a little, he does not sound fine. He sounds the opposite of fine.
"Are you sure? You seem a bit mad..."
"Psh. No why would I be mad? One of my best friends is lying to me behind my back. Nope not mad."
   I gape at him wondering who it could be that is lying to him.
   "Who is it?!"
"As if you don't know..." he scoffs.
"No I don't, I really don't!"
    He looks away and folds his arms, resting his head on them.
   "Maybe you should just leave me alone..." he finally says.
   I feel like I've been slapped for no reason. What was that for?! I turn around in my seat.
   More people start to file in. George and (y/n) enter. Then my RavenClaw hipster friend. Then slowly everyone else.
  Now instead of one pair of eyes staring me down I feel two. I shift in my seat uncomfortably. Why are they acting this way? Why can't they just tell me what's up?
   (Y/n) leans over to me and whispers something.
"Hey you alright? You have been thinking for almost the whole class..."
  I snap out of my daze then realize she was right.
"Wholly crap! It didn't even feel that long! I didn't take-"
"Don't worry you can copy off my notes." She confirms.
   I nod gratefully and get ready for class to get out.
~
   I grab my stuff and put it in my bag, turning to head out when someone stops me.
   "Hold on a second there,(y/n), I need to speak with you." It's George.
"Well then lets talk while we walk. I don't want to be late to my next class."
I say annoyed.
   I fast walk out, hoping to lose him. But I don't.
"Slow down mate, hear me out!"
I stop and look at him. Hoping that the look on my face would tip him off that I am in a hurry.
   "Alright. Please make it quick."
"Fred is getting ideas."
"Oh wow! That's a first..."
"Shut it, I'm talking." He interrupts, "He thinks you're cheating. Me on the other hand, I am stuck in between believing that and not. I know you. You don't seem like the type to cheat. But then again, I have always stood by Fred."
   I put my hand to my forehead. Fred does not seem like the type to get jealous. Not over something like this. And who exactly would I be cheating with?
   "Fred thinks I'm cheating? With who?"
"I don't know. Who would there be?"
"I don't know! I only talk to you and (y/n) and...who knows who else..."
   He bit his bottom lip and laughed a small laugh.
   "Well it sounds as though you actually aren't cheating. Maybe go tell him. So like...yup."
"Okay. Thanks George."
"No problem. Now, go talk to Fred."
~time skip to 8pm~
   "Fred. Come here," I say motioning him to follow me.
"What's this about?"
"Just come one you shank." I say getting a bit annoyed.
"Fine..."
I run up the stairs in a tower on one of the secluded side of the  castle.  When I reach the top I run over to a window and jump up on it. Sitting on the edge.
   If I fall it is a no doubt immediate death. But most cute conversations happen in dangerous settings right?
   "(Y/n) why did we have to come all the way up- what are you doing?!"  He yells when he looks at me and hurriedly runs over.
   "What the bloody hell were you doing?! Don't tell me you were going to-"
"Jump? No of course not. Here come sit with me."
"You're mad..."
"Says the boy who plays quidditch,flying on a broom."
"Yes! On a broom so I don't fall to my death!"
   He puts up a good argument but I think I've learned a thing or two about how to win him over.
   "Then will you at least sit and make sure I don't fall?" I say batting my eyelashes(so cliche).
  "I won't sit. I probably won't fit. This window is pretty small.  But I will hold on to you."
"Thanks, Fred."
    He hesitates and wraps his arms around my waist holding to to make sure I do not fall off and die.
   "So what did you want to talk about? Or did you just want to scare me like that?"
"No no, I did wanna talk about something."
"Alrighty then, spit it out."
   I turn around in the window, almost falling out backwards when Fred dives and grabs me. I gaze into his eyes as he stares at me with a panicked look in his eyes.
   I know I could've almost just died right then, but it's really his scared expression on his face that shakes me.
    "I love you." I finally say with a nervous giggle.
"W-what? You almost just- nows not the time I would-"
   I place a finger to his lips and hold it there. He can be such a pain sometimes. But he is my pain.
  "Let me finish." I remove the finger and he nods.
"I love you, I really do. No one else could come close to the feelings I have for you. You are my prince, Fred."
   A small half smile creeps up onto his face.
"Man I wish I could say the same." He says with a dramatic turn.
"Fred! I was being serious!" I yell.
"Oy! So was I don't get all work up about it now."
"You're a jerk."
   I jump off the ledge onto the tower floor. 
"Ah come on now love, you know I choose you over all other girls."
"I know. But I just wanna hear you say it."
"Alright fine, I love you (y/n)."
   I feel my cheeks go slightly red and I look at my feet to hide it.
"And I love you."
"And now we kiss..?"
"And you've ruined it..." I complain then walk to the exit and walk down the stairs.
   "Wait wait wait. I'm sorry bout that." He says while laughing,"we don't have to kiss, just lemme give you something."
"Is that something a kiss?"
"..."
"Goodnight Fred."
"Goodnight, love"
   I step quickly down the stairs hoping to not slip on ice and whatnot.
I hope he got the point that I'm not cheating. That'll let him know, right?
   I mean, he's not stupid. Saying I love him will let him know I mean him and only him.