The Ultimate Plan

Your pov~
"Hey (y/n)! I saved you a spot!" (Y/f) waves her arms at me frantically. I shake my head at her smirking, not like I don't sit by her everyday.
"Okay, shh. I don't need everyone to know that you saved me a spot." I say.
"Really? Cause I think everyone should know." She laughs.
Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around,"yes?" I ask. It's (f/2/n).
"I just wanted to tell you that they switched detention partners. So you're with the other guy now."
"Oh hey, thanks."
"Don't mention it." She says as she walks away.
I turn back around and (y/n) has a sketchy look on her face. She looks as though she's holding in a dirty little secret.
"What?" I ask her.
"Oh nothing."
"Alright..."
"Oh and you should try your drink! It is quite delicious this morning!"
"Alright." I say, without a care. I don't even check it before drinking it. But I pull it up to my mouth and take a big gulp.
I about spit it out but I was bumped, causing it to all go down my throat. (Y/f) has her hand on my back. "I'm real sorry about this. But you wouldn't listen so I took matters into my own hands." She apologizes.
I feel nauseous and like a sickness is coming over me. I want to topple over.
"Hurry, let us go before the potion takes effect!"
She grabs my arm and helps me up and out the door into the bathroom a few hallways down.
~earlier~
(Y/f) pov~
"Alright! Plan B failed! What do we do now?" I ask.
"Don't worry love, plan D is the perfect plan, it can't fail." George claims.
"What? Plan D? What about plan C?"
"Oh hoho...yeah we don't even want to go there..." he warns.
"Alright what is your fabulous plan?"
"Well, first things first, how good are you at potions..?" He says with a smirk.
Back to the present~
"What the heck did you put in that?!"
"I put nothing in it. I just might've happened to swap your drink while you were talking to (f/2/n)."
"What did you put in my cup?!"
"Oh just a little polyjuice potion..." she says coolly.
"What?! Who am I turning int-" I turn around and looked into the mirror and gasped at the face I saw.
"No..." I manage to whisper.
"You know, I could get quite used to having this long of hair!" I hear someone behind me say. I whirl around to see who it was.
I gape at the person I see, staring back at me was no other than myself.
"Who are yo- oh no. You did not. We are not doing this." I demand.
"Calm down you. I promise to keep my clothes on when I'm in your body."
"You made George and I swap places?!"
I scream at (y/f).
"Well now, how'd you know it was me?" He asks.
"Cause you're not Fred. And I'm in your body. Fred won't even get near me. He hates me..."
(Y/f) then finally speaks up?"Alrighty that's where you're wrong!"
"That is exactly is why we are switching places. So that you can go speak to him yourself and see that he misses you as much at you miss him!" He- er I wink at me.
"I don't like seeing myself wink at well- me. Secondly, you're wrong and I can prove it!"
"Prove away!" George yells.
"Alright I will." I say smugly.
I pick up my bag and start for a stall, I did need to switch my robes.
"Hey no time no time! Just switch me here and now!" George says,"Breakfast is almost over and I'm sure a lot of girls would like to come to the restroom! And I don't want you in my body causing in here!"
I grab his robes and begin to pull off mine,"Right yeah, you've gotta point."
I look over at (y/f) who is eyeing me greedily.
"Hey! Eyes to yourself! I'm not really George! And I don't like the way you're looking at me."
George next to her laughs,"You do know we're not stripping right?" He jokes with her. She looks at her feet nervously.
"Sorry it's just you look like him and- argh! I'm gonna leave now!" She says.
She behinds to storm out when George stops her.
"Hey, we're gonna need the extra potions so we don't turn back at a bad time." She then nods and hands us both back a flask for both of us.
"Thanks." We both say with each others clothes now on and we all walk out of the bathroom and into the hall.
"Okay so I guess I'll go find Fred." I say, the other two nod and walk away. Gosh they feel so short now. I don't like being this tall.
~
I walk towards the Gryffindor common room entrance. Then it dawns on me...I don't know the password...
Great how am I getting in? It's a Saturday. No one will be around here if they have a brain.
"George! Hey where were you I have some ideas for you, Fred, and I!" I turn around to see Lee and Fred.
Fred. Oh gosh, I feel my stomach turn. I don't know if I can do this.
"Oh uh- yeah! Great lets definitely talk about those!" I say back in my best George impression.
"Okay great, lets go inside and talk."
Wow. They bought that? Wow...
"Kay sounds great." I say. He says the password and we all walk inside.
The common room was quite as I suspected it. The colors to the furnish.
I walk over to the couch and take a seat on the couch next to Fred. Which probably wasn't the best idea.
"Hey you alright George? You seem a bit- out of sorts..." Fred says to me.
"Yeah yeah, just gotta clear my mind."
"Okay well do that quick! It's pranking time!"
~ 10 hours later~
Ten hours. Ten freaking hours of pranks and me jokes. Of course I never really spoke to Fred or anything like that. I couldn't find a good time. He keeps moving around and stuff.
I now sit on my bed and stare at the bed sheets when Fred walks in,"Oye, you alright? You've barely said anything all day. Feel like you're avoiding me."
"Oh no, I don't feel good. That's all."
"You lie."
"What? No. I'm not lying. I mean, we did just go around tricking first years, blowing up toilets, annoying filch, and even playing with fireworks. I just need a rest."
He looks at me suspiciously. I can tell he's doubting my argument. I need to fix this.
"Okay maybe I was avoiding you a little bit."
"Aha! Now why is that?"
"I needed time to think on something."
"And that is..?"
"Do you still like (y/n)?" I blurt out. It didn't exactly come out the way I wanted it to.
His face drops and I feel as though I've upset him. Which I most likely have.
"Heck George, you know I don't." He says glumly,"I love her. You can't just get over someone like her. But she hates me. Because of the way I broke it off with her."
I pull my head up and look him in the eyes.
"She doesn't hate you."
"Seriously with this again? You don't know that for sure. You're not her. You don't know."
I so badly want to tell him the truth.
"What about her friend-"
"Even if her friend told her that it doesn't mean it is true."
I stand up and cross over to him. Holding onto his bed posts as I stared him in the eye.
"Say she does still love you, would you take her back?"
"What do you mean?"
"If she still loved you. Would you ask her to be your girlfriend again?"
"Yes but what are the chances of that? I broke er heart over myself being jealous and now what do I have? A shattered heart and a head full of mixed emotions."
I step back and fall back onto my bed.
"What if she were here?"
"What do you mean? Is she in this room?!" He spins around looking near places where she could be.
"Don't bother looking, you won't find her. She might not even be in here. I'm just asking."
"Well first things first, I would apologize profusely and lift her up and kiss her and tell her what I really feel."
I look to the ground,"not in these circumstances..." I muttered under my breath.
"What was that?"
"Nothing. Please continue."
"All I'm saying is that I wish she'd give me a chance to explain. Explain that my stupid boy emotions got the best of me and I got jealous. I didn't mean to hurt her."
I lean forward while sitting on my bed. His face looks sincere and...upset...gosh I feel so bad. George and (y/f) were right. He still cares.
"-and that I want to try again. But this time I'll be better. Because I love her."
I reach my arm out and wipe away the tear that had just come from his eye.
"I love you too, Fred." I say then. He looks at me really confused then I remember I'm still George.
"Uh, thanks? But weren't we just-"
I Slide off the bed and towards Fred and embrace him in a tight hug.
"Uh George, what're you doing..?!"
"Fred it's me!" I say this time In my own voice.
"Bloody- (y/n)? What're you doing? And in my brothers body?!" He half shouts.
"Don't freak out...it was actually his idea...so that I'd come talk to you."
"Of course it was..." he sighs,"-wait! Does that mean you're really not mad at me?!"
"No! Why would I be mad at you?"
"Because I broke your heart over my dumb thoughts that you were cheating. Until (y/f) told us the whole story. I'm so sorry."
I slide up closer so that I can hug him again,"Do not be sorry. I should've told you about the others."
"Haha, that would've been nice."
I let out a small giggle and lean into him wanting so badly just to kiss him. I go in for a kiss when he stops me.
"Uhm- no offense, but I don't wanna kiss you when you look like this:" he says gesturing to me.
I guess that would be bad considering I'm still his twin.
"Sorry, I guess I just really wanted to kiss you."
"Bloody Hell?!" We turn around to see Ron standing in the doorway. His face filled with confusion and horror as he sees us holding one another faces inches apart from each other.
"Ron get out! You will never understand!" Fred shouts. Ron obeys and runs away.
"We're going to need to explain that to him." He sighs,"I don't want the whole school thinking that Heorge and I are into twincest..."
I let out a small laugh,"yeah that would be best if that didn't get out."
"Yeah...well Ima go make up some story about you and I wanting to meet up so you did this so we could be together or something like that..." he says.
"Okay yeah. You do that. Now I am going to take a nap because I am freaking tired." I say.
He winks at me and walks out. I don't even know why my life is so awkward and confusing. I can't even...

George's pov~
"Gee I sure hope our plan worked. As fun as it was to be female for a day, I really need to pee but I don't want to do that until I am once again in my own body!" I whisper complain to (y/f).
"Oh don't worry. It worked. And don't you dare wet (y/n)'a pants! She'll no doubtfully chop off your hands and force you to eat them."
I shut my mouth hoping that I can contain myself for just one night.
(Y/f) on the other hand will not stop laughing! And it's making it hard for me to not!
This is going to be a long night...

A/n: lawl this chapter was so weird and yet so fun to write. Ithought I needed something weird and funny. Anyways! Later!

⚠️💕😜🤣👅500 reads! Thanks guys!! I love you all!!!