Closer

:•le time skip to winter•:
~your POV~
       Outside is blanketed with white. Beautiful, smooth, cold snow.  I usually hate winter, but now a days everything is beautiful to me. A snowball hits me flat in the face. Well somewhat beautiful...
   "Sorry about that love! I was aiming behind you at George whom was provoking it!" I wipe the snow off my face as he runs over to me. He laughs as he hands me a snowball. I throw it over in George's direction as payback, I miss his face but instead hit his shoulder.
    "Hey hey why are you hitting me? He's the one who hit you!"
"Yeah but you were tricking him into hitting me!" I laugh back, balling another handful of snow into a ball.
"I didn't think he'd actually hit you!" He hides behind a tree," Then why were you behind me in the first place?!"
"Alright alright! I'm sorry!"
"Wait what?"
"Nothing shut up!"
"Oh this ones not for you." I taunt as I turn around facing Fred.
"Oh bloody-!" Is all he can make out before I throw the ball of ice into his face. Immediately after I burst into a fit of laughter.
"You little-" he sneers and lifts me up off my feet and throws me into a pile of snow near the sidewalk.
     He begins to push more snow over the top of me. " Ah stop no! That's cold!" I scream. "It's what you get!" George trots over to us and helps him pull snow over the top of me.
    "You punks, get your foot off me so I can knock some sense into you!"
   Fred lifts his foot from my thigh and I spring up grabbing the collar of his shirt and push him over into the snow.
"Woah, you were just over powered by a girl!"
George laughs.
"You'll be next if you keep it up." I threaten.
    "Okay, now that we've had our fun will anyone mind pulling me up?"
"Fine, but you had better have learned your lesson."
      I extend my hand to him and he grabs it but instead of me pulling him up he pulls me down. I let out a small squeal as I feel myself land on the cold ground beside him. "Well that was un expected..."
"Hardly, you pulled me down you knew what you were doing." Our faces are only a few inches apart. The space for some reason is killing me...
     "I swear if you two kiss Im going to vomit all over the both of you." George cringes.
"That would be Impressive if you had that much vomit to lose."
     I prop myself up,"well the moment is over now. You both ruined it. Let's head back to the castle." I set myself back up on my knees and start walking back to the castle. I don't wait for them, I'm still a little upset that our moment got interrupted.

~Fred's POV~

   "Wow you sure got yourself a fiery one now didn't you?" George claims to me as if I don't already know. "Yeah she's something alright."
"You're a bloody got you are." His words take me by surprise,"wha-?"
"You've liked her for over two months now and obviously she likes you! But you haven't asked her out on a single date since the boat ride."
     He was right, "Yeah I reckon you're right. I just don't know what to ask her to, or like what to do with her." He laughs at me,"to 'do with her'? Fred she's not a toy!" He continues to snicker at my poor choice of words.
     "Hey it's not like you're any better, at least I've gotta girl who hangs out with me, you just torment yours!"
"Yeah that's true, but I do know that you have got to do something about this little line of awkwardness between you. I for one know it's hard to do that. You just gotta go for it."
     He was right. I'm a bit surprised to be honest, yeah I love the guy and he has lots of good prank ideas, but how would the guy know anything about love?
    "Yeah, you're right. I'll work on that." I say. We then walk at a faster pace in hopes to catch up with (y/n)

~your POV~

     "Hey (y/n) you mind if I have a word for a moment. Alone." He says shooing away George as they finally catch up. "Yeah sure, what about?" 
"Okay so I was just wondering, if you'd maybe like to do something sometime with me? Like just you and me."
"So a date?"
"No no, not a date. Well unless you want it as a date. Wow I am not smooth when it comes to this kind of stuff."
"No you are not."
" you're not helping. I just want to know if you want to go out with me sometime."
     I put my hand to my eyes. He really wasn't good at this. "Yes I'd love to. But you have to stop being so nervous when you ask me. Girls don't usually find that attractive."
"So are you saying you find me attractive..?" Oh great he's back to his joking self again.
"That's not what I said but yes, I do find you attractive. To be completely honest I find you a slight bit more so."
He then steps in front of me so he can lean against the door frame. "How about now?"
"A little less now."
"Oh come on you know you love it."
"If by it you mean you..." I say under my breath quietly enough that he cannot hear me.
      "What did you say?"
"I said you're a dork."
"I love it when you use your Insulting nicknames."
"It wasn't a nickname, a bit more of an insult."
He laughs, "No matter what you call me, you know you can't keep your eyes off me."
I snort a little,"oh yeah, I can't get enough of looking at you!" I say sarcastically.
    "Yes I know, my looks are both a blessing and a curse."
"You're a goof."
"Yes but you love that about me!"
"Indeed I do."
    I smile at the thought of how much closer we have gotten. Not everyone can say they've fallen for Fred Weasley and have him feel the same way. No he is my happiness, and there's no way it can be taken from me. I think i am in love with Fred Weasley.