Joker No

"Joker-san, what are you doing?"

Joker glanced up at Hachi, pausing in his work on what used to be a frying pan.

"Well, I've noticed that it takes a while for the pan to heat up to the right temperature to cook on, so I decided to add some 'rockets' to make it heat up faster!"

Hachi blinked, un-believing.

"Joker-san that's going to burn the Sky Joker down."

"Nonsense! I know what I'm doing!" Joker held up the now finished 'Extra Heat Pan'.

"C'mon! Let's go try it out!"

~

Spade, Queen, and Akai arrived at the Sky Joker two hours later, to see the entire kitchen burnt, and the couch still smouldering, with a few small sparks here and there. Akai threw up his hands in self defense.

"Wasn't me. I swear on the Southern Cross."

On the stove, they found the remains of what appeared to be a mechanically modified frying pan. Joker and Hachi were nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, the three heard yelling from down the hall. Running to the source, they opened Joker's bedroom door to find,

"Ouch, Hachi that stings!"

"Well if you hadn't been an idiot and blew up a frying pan, I wouldn't have to treat your burns int the first place!"

Joker took notice of the others, and focused on Akai.

"Hey yawning-jerk, can I have some of your healing blood candy stuff? Please?"

Akai stepped forward, but Hachi interrupted.

"Don't you dare Akai-san. He needs to learn his lesson. Go make Hosshi eat some of the treasure from the vault as a punishment."

"WHAT! DON'T YOU DARE!"

Akai saluted Hachi and headed towards the vault, bringing Hosshi with him.

"NOOOO! MY TREASURE!"

"STAY STILL!"