Chapter 1

Your P.O.V
The day started as usual having to attend the top school in town.

We literally don't learn anything in that school but anyways my trip to school starts with a 1 hour bus trip, which all I do on the bus is listen to my favourite boy band, BTS.

Usually I wouldn't listen to all the girls on the bus fangirling  and gossiping about BTS but today was different.

"Hey Lisa have you heard about the BTS news yet," said Jess.

" Do you ever see me not knowing any info about BTS?" Said Lisa the one I hated the most because she acts like she own BTS.

" Well, ummmm, no but I was just saying tha-"

" Jess, if it's about BTS coming to Australia tomorrow I have already know this since last week."

"Well then ummmm nevermind."

With this I took my ear phones out to see if I have heard correctly. 

" Ummmmm, hey Lisa did you just say BTS was coming to Australia tomorrow?" I asked.

" Oh, the nerd of our class is finally talking today huh." Said Lisa.

" And YES I did say BTS was coming to Australia tomorrow, did you not know this, you are unbelievable?!?" 

Deep breaths Y/N, Deeeeep breaths you aren't getting angry over this girl.

" Whatever thanks for the info Lisa."

"No probs nerd."

Ohhhhhh boy its gonna be a long day today. I put the earphones back in my ears just in time for (favourite BTS song).

BTS P.O.V
"Mum when are we going" said Jimin and V

" For the one hundredth time we are waiting for everyone and STOP CALLING ME MUM!!!" Said Jin

"Mummy's getting angry." Said Jimin.

After Jimin said that Jin started chasing him around with V cheering for Jimin.

" WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING!!!!" Shouted RM.

Jimin and Jin stopped fighting, Jimin was holding Jin's collar and Jin was holding Jimin's hair (his precious hair is being ruined😭).

"WE ARE GOING NOW SO YOU TWO BETTER CLEAN UP OR WE ARE NOT GOING AT ALL!!!!" Jimin and Jin sat up and started packing and getting their suitcases.

After a few seconds they were finished and they headed to the airport.

For the rest of the time Jimin and Jin didn't say a single word to each other.

This is where their Australian adventure begins.

Thanks everyone for reading and hope you liked the first chapter.

Your adventure continues in the next chapter. 👉🏻