Chapter 5

Your P.O.V
The clock has just struck 10pm and I was getting really bored.

Since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about BTS who were living next door to me.

I wonder what their reason to move to Australia was?

I was about to get my laptop to catch up with my friends when I heard a loud knock on the door.

Who could be knocking at the door at this time of the night.

I slowly opened the door but no one was there, I was about to close it when I noticed a sticky note on the door.

Meet me at XXX park in 10 min don't be late Y/N. Saranghae-Unknown~

I wonder who would want to meet me at this time of the night and how does this person know my name?! I need to find out who sent me this.

I put on my coat and took my phone with me just in case and headed out to find this mysterious person.

Unknown P.O.V
This plan better work or else the hyungs are going to die in my hands.

They know that I've had a crush on Y/N since we were 5 but because she had to move to Australia I couldn't see her again.

For thirteen years  I lived in pain of losing my bestfriend and first crush.

Even though I know that she doesn't remember me, I'll make her remember me again.

Now that I've seen her again my heart is fluttering all over.

I'm going to get Y/N fall in love with me NO MATTER WHAT.

Yep and there goes another crap chapter of mine. OH GOD AUTHOR-NIM NEEDS A DAMN BREAK.

Anyways I'll try to keep uploading as fast as I can. SARANGHAE MY READERS I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻