Chapter 4

Let's get on with the story shall we.

Your P.O.V
"Hurry up Mina you don't want to stay outside do you?" I said.

This girl is so damn slow man even that Suga turtle can walk faster then her. (SORRY NOT SORRY)

After what felt like another hour has past, Mina decided to turn up screeching at the top of her lungs.

"Y/N, LOOK AT THIS PHOTO OF J-HOPE DOING AEGYO!!!!!" She screeched.

I quickly pulled her inside of my apartment before she could say anything else.

"Mina, did you not notice that the new neighbors have just moved in so shut up next time will you." I tried not to say it too loud.

"Ohhhhh really can we go visit them please"

"No"

"Pretty please"

"No"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top"

"Ugh, fine, you're lucky I love your crazy ass"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH!!!"

I went outside and remembered that the neighbours moved into both doors next to ours.

"Mina choose a door 123 or 125." I asked.

"123" she replied.

We went and knocked on door number 123.

I heard someone heading towards the door shouting "We got visitors!" It sounded a whole lot like J-hope but I think it's just my ears.

Someone slowly opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes it WAS J-hope.

I looked over to see if Mina was okay and I noticed that she was gone.

I looked on the ground and saw a body of no other then my best friend.

"I'm so sorry about Mina, w-we are a really big fan of your group, I-I'm Y/n by the ways." I said.

I don't understand, I rarely stutter in front of people why now.

I felt Mina slowly getting up but I felt something bad was about to happen.

"Ohhhh we have ARMYs as our neighbours, I don't need to introduce myself since you would already know me and I hope we will get along with each other really well." J-hope said.

"Hey are you alright there?" He asked Mina as she was trying to prop her self up. He gave a smile that could brighten anybody's day.

Oh great here we go again.

Once again Mina fainted because of having a look at the ball of sunshine.

I said my goodbye to him and headed back to my apartment with Mina dragged along.

"What a great first impression that was." I said sarcastically.

Little did they know a little alien boy was eavesdropping on their conversation and grew attracted to the voice of Y/n once again.