Chapter 7

Your P.O.V
The first ray of sunshine shone through my window making my eyelids flutter open.
I looked over at my digital clock which had red numbers telling me it was 6am.
I got up and did my normal morning routine and decided to walk to Mina's house.
She better be up or else I'm gonna break her door down.
I knocked on the door once.
No answer.
Second try no answer.
Third time I was banging my fist on the door.
I'm lucky that her parents are on a business trip with my parents or else I would have been scolded at by now.
I was about to break down her door when a girl that I couldn't recognise but looked fairly familiar opened the door.
"Hi, did Mina walk to school already?" I asked trying to cover my 'who the fuck are you tone.'
"Ahh, yes our wifi stopped yesterday sooo she kinda rampaged around the house cos she didn't have Hoseok's photos. You must be Y/N right?" She said with a smile.
It finally clicked together, the person who I always looked up to.
"OMO, MIN SUNG IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I shouted with excitement.
"Lol you just noticed that it was me." She said with a giggle.
After Min Sung moved to Korea with her own family I rarely ever got to see her. She changed a lot though. Her black wavy hair is now as straight as ruler. Min Sung has grown skinner, so skinny that if you turned her sideways she would have just disappeared in thin air. (Soz if I offended anyone.)
"Are you gonna stay here for long, Min Sung?" I asked.
"I'm going to stay for three more days since I can't leave my son for that long." There was a hint of sadness in her voice and I understood that she missed her son. After her boyfriend left her to go god knows where, she was left to take care of her son. She admitted that she hid the child from her parents, that's why she moved to Korea.
There was an awkward silence between us. I was the one who broke it.
"Anyways, I better get going, annyeong Min Sung." I said and walked off into the distance.

If I ever find out who her ex-boyfriend is, I'll personally go and beat his ass up.

Mina P.O.V
I'm practically gonna flip soon if I don't get one bar of wifi in another few seconds. I still remembered what happened the day I met Y/N's neighbours, I embarrassed myself in front of my BTS bias J-hope, I wish I could see him again though.
As I was walking to our school's library, my eyes wondered towards the office. Seven boys facing their backs towards me. Only one of them noticed. The very person who I have been thinking about this whole time. He gave me a secret wink before walking off with the rest of the group.
Is my ass psychic or what?
I hurriedly walked to the library since I knew my cheeks were burning red.

J-Hope P.O.V
BTS have just arrived to the new school that we are all attending. Their uniform looks pretty nice. For the boys they had a navy blue blazer with a golden line outlining the collar, a white office shirt, navy blue pants and a blue and gold tie to finish off. For the girls it was the same except they wore a skirt instead of pants.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eyes I saw a girl that looked very familiar. I noticed that it was Y/N's friend Mina. From the time I saw her a little piece of my heart got attached to hers. She looks like a really nice girl and I would love to get to know her more.
I noticed that we were heading off, I gave her a wink before we left.

I faced around to see a shocked maknae's face.

Jungkook P.O.V
This is the first time at our new school.
We were getting prepared to get our timetable when I noticed Hobi hyung was looking at some girl.
I started to get flashbacks the first time I saw that girl. We were on our way from the airport to our new apartment. There were two girls and she was one of them. I was shocked for a few minutes. The first time I saw the girl's friend I felt something developing deep inside my heart.

Was I falling in love with the other girl.

But he didn't know that he had competition awaiting for him.

Yep this is my shiteu, soz guys I'm not in the right state of mind right now cos one family member passed away so yea.
See u in next chap👉🏻👉🏻