Chapter 6

Don't mind me but I'll start to put in some random pics of BTS.

And also tell me who ur bias are.

Your P.O.V
I headed out to the park that was written on the note.

The sky was inky black, the stars were glistening in the dark sky.

The tree's shadows formed into a shape of a demon.

I'm just hallucinating things nothing is going to happen......right.

I entered the park and saw a very familiar shadow of someone but I just couldn't touch on it.

I slowly walked towards the dark shadow in front of me.

I reached for the mysterious person's arm and turned the person around.

The sight left my mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth a fly is going to fly in." The person softly chuckled.

"Were you the one that left the note on my door?!"

The person went quiet for a while.

"Uhhhhhhhh, hello can you answer my question please?"

"Ah no, it wasn't me but I know the person who left the note on your door and he told me to give this to you."

The very familiar shadow gave me a love heart post-it note.

J-hope P.O.V
Oh god this dongsaeng just had to tell me to go. I could have been dancing to girl groups at this time!!!

I was just looking in the far distance when I felt something tug on my arm.

The person spun me around.

I breathed a sigh of relief to see Y/N.

I was looking at her face and it was priceless.

"Close your mouth a fly is going to fly in." I softly chuckled when I said that.

"J-hope oppa, were you the one that left the note on my door?!" Y/N asked.

The minute that question escaped her mouth I remembered what that dongsaeng told me.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on the couch picking which song I should dance to today when I heard the doorbell of our apartment ring.

I lazily went to open the door, there stood the little dongsaeng.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"Hyung please help me I can't do this I'm too nervous, everyone else went to buy food and you're the only one here." The dongsaeng pleaded.

"No, I'm busy." I said hesitantly.

"HYUNG, I BEG YOU PLEASE Y/N CAN'T FIND OUT YET!!!" Tears started swelling in the little dongsaeng's eyes.

I hope I'm making the right decision right now.

"Fine, I'll help you BUT don't expect me to do it again."

"HAHAHA, as if, also after you put the note on her door can you give this to her." He said

The boy handed me a heart-shaped post-it note.

I started reading what he wrote on the note.

"Omo you are so cheesy my little dongsaeng." I said with a giggle.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Uhhhhh, hello can you answer my question please?" She said impatiently.

"Ah no, it wasn't me but I know the person who left the note on your door and he told me to give this to you." I handed her the heart-shaped post-it note.

The minute she looked down to read the note I slowly departed back to the apartment.

Your P.O.V
I took the note from J-hope's hands and started reading it.

I started blushing after reading this.

Even though I don't know who sent me this I'm still blushing.

"Hobi can you-" I stopped when I found out that J-hope has disappeared.

"Omo, I don't know who you are but I'm still blushing."

Time skip to arriving at home

I just keep blushing at those words written on the note, I even remembered what that mysterious person wrote.

If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

Omo, I'm very sorry if it was confusing I hope you still know the plot.

LETS GO GO👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻