Chapter 3

This picture is not related to the story😂
(Y.C.C)- Your Car Choice

Your P.O.V
I was walking home with Mina today since she is having a sleepover.

She was talking non-stop about that blinding ball of sunshine.

I just put on my earphones and listened to some BTS songs.

We were just walking out of the gates when a black (Y.C.C) just zoom past.

I had a quick glance but I was very sure that I saw someone that looked exactly like Jungkook.

I think I should go get my eyes checked.

Mina's P.O.V
I can't wait for the sleepover at Y/N house its gonna be so fun since I'm going to stay up all night looking at photos of Hobi!!!

"Hey Y/N, is the wifi at your house strong enough to handle my searching all night?"

"My Hope is like the best thing on Earth right?"

"Do u think we'll ever get to meet BTS?"

At my last question Y/N got her earphones out and started listening to some music.

I kept asking these questions anyways.

Just then a black (Y.C.C) drove past.

I nearly fainted since I saw my one and only favourite boy group. BTS.

BTS P.O.V
As the car slowly drove into the apartment's driveway, the seven boys got off the car and went up to their apartment.

The apartment was located on the second floor.

The hyung line (Jin, Suga, J-Hope and RM) went to door 123 while the maknae line (Jimin, V and Jungkook) went to door 125.

Before Jungkook entered his apartment he had to ask his hyungs something.

"Hyungs, do you know who lives in number 124."

But everyone has already headed inside and ignored the little golden maknae's question.

Soz it took so long to upload this chapter I'll try my hardest to upload more.

LETS KEEP GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 👉🏻