♚Six♚

♚Six♚

Profile

Name: Harry Styles   Age: 20

Mission: Girls are only friends.

♚  ♚  ♚  ♚

“Harry, management wants you,” Louis called from the other side of the door.

I was in the dressing room, still getting ready for the interview with Ellen we were about to have in the next thirty minutes.

“I’ll be there in a sec,” I called back, continuing to style my curls into their usual perfect form.

“They said it’s really important,” Louis called once more.

“I’m getting there,” I grunted.

I quickly finished getting my hair into its position and went over, swinging the door open, seeing Louis standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

“They said it’s about Priscilla,” he clarified.

I shuddered at the sound of her name. I had told management the other day about our break up and they told me they would try and keep it private. So far it was going pretty well but I was completely terrified that she was going to spill.

“Oh,” I muttered.

“Yeah,” Louis nodded, patting me on the back “you better go.”

I sighed, walking towards the room that had a sign that said management on it. I walked in and saw the usual five people sitting at a table on one side. There was one empty seat that I took on the other side of the table.

“We wanted to talk to you about Priscilla,” Mark spoke.

“I heard,” I muttered.

“We want you to spill about the break up today on Ellen,” Allen added.

My eyes popped out widely from shock. “W-w-what?” I stuttered.

“Don’t worry,” Hank reassured me “you just have to say it calmly and truthfully; don’t sugarcoat it. We just think it’s best if the fans and everyone else heard it from you and not the paparazzi or another medium.”

I nodded in understanding and they released me back out into the backstage area where all the boys were gathered in.

“So, how was it?” Niall asked, patting me on the back as I got closer to their circle.

“Oh it was good,” I affirmed.

“What did they even want?” Louis questioned.

“Oh, I sort of have to spill about the break up on the show,” I confessed, slightly biting down on my lower lip.

All of their mouths dropped open.

“I know,” I continued “But they said not to sugar coat it. They said to make it as real as possible and they said it was best if the public found out from me and not the sleazy paparazzi.”

“That does make sense,” Zayn agreed “I mean I don’t think they want the same thing to happen like last time with Taylor.”

“I agree,” I nodded “This is why I find this to be a good choice.”

“I hope it all goes well,” Liam patted me on the back.

“I hope so too,” I sighed.

Let’s just hope there isn’t another riot in the papers. I don’t want another Taylor to happen.