The First Time

Mia's POV:

Okay. Its pretty insane! And I’m going crazy! What a match it was! It was unbelievable! God dammit!

The best game you know? It was pretty simple. I was able to grasp some of them, screaming its out! It’s a four! Six! Wide! No ball! Bowled out! Duck! Viaan was actually happy that he injected some thing good about cricket in my mind. I gotta thank him. Like seriously!

Ha-ha. Give me an Oscar. But the best player of the evening was none other than Virat! He scored freaking 52* of 17 balls! Is that guy a man or run machine? And because of his efforts and the bowling unit we won the series 2-0

A reason to celebrate now. Yay!

Okay. Now I have got to seriously stop thinking about him. Like why do I even go to Wikipedia and get to know about this guys cricket stuffs?  

Man! This guy is tremendously talented! And he’s cute. WHAT DID I EVEN THINK NOW? WHAT?

Okay mia. Stop. You’re falling. Don’t fan girl.  GET OUT OF THAT FREAKING DAMN PAGE AND COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENT! My inner mind screamed the shit outta me.

GUESS WHAT? HE’S FROM DELHI TOO. WOW. Okay. Mia, you don’t even know him like y-you--

Viaan brushes away my thoughts “So mia, how was the game? Enjoyed? Virat was just awesome na!?”

“It was freaking awesome! Never thought this game would be that good. Thank you Viaan, like literally I owe you a treat for taking me to this match!” and I continued with an added extra fitting tint of cherry on my cheeks,”Virat was just awesome, you know?

But thank god. Viaan didn’t notice my blush because he was too engrossed in his phone.“Mia, okay sure princess!!  We’ll go to Keya Club DLF promenade tomorrow night okay?” Viaan chirped in.  Of course! That’s going to be a hell of fun!

“Aditi, aren’t you coming?” I asked her only to get a horrendous glare.

“Why are you planning to leave me here alone?”, Aditi joked.

“Yeah, I thought why not give viaan a break from your torture!” I smiled to get a sheepish grin from viaan. Two can play this game.

“bitchhh! I’m so gonna kill you!” Aditi threw a pillow on my face!

“Okay princess and love - I think we should rest, see you tomorrow. Ill pick you both tomorrow at 8 ..Bye” viaan bid bye to us . After all who never gets tired after this exciting exhausted day . Night!  When words fade and DREAMS come alive.

 *

Virats POV:

Wow. All dusted and done! We won the series! And now its party time!

We were so tired after match. A party in this state is gonna be that horrendous.

I called out yuvraj,” yuvii paa!!! Can we party tomorrow night? I have barely the energy to climb my bed and sleep...I don’t think we should. We can have lunch in my house tomorrow afternoon and I’ll take you to club tomorrow night!”

Yuvraj suggested my idea and all the heads nodded in positive. Sigh! At last ! I have some sleep to catch up! But wait I should inform mom!

I called her and she attended my call in the second ring . I miss her so badly!

“Virat!!!! Tumne kamaal kar diya! It was awesome veeru! I’m so proud . wish dad was here ..”

Her voice. OMG. i’m so attached to her. Her home cooked food. That surreal feeling.

“ma!!! Thank you. I’m doing it for him ma! How’s aarav?” oh yeah aarav is my nephew. And I love him so much. i very badly miss this 6 yr old. He’s like my lucky charm.

“He’s doing very good beta. You’re coming home tomorrow na?”

“Yes mom, and I will be accompanied by some more friends for lunch.its okay with you right?”

“Of course why will it not be? They’re my sons too.” THIS IS MY MOM.SHE’S ACTUALLY AN ANGEL.

“okay ma, see you in the morning. Vikas bhai is there?”

“yes he is. Wait. I'll give him the phone!” vikas is my brother. Like literally the best one. Bhabhi’s name is Chetna! And she’s another angel just like my mom.

“ Virat? The match was just awesome! Just now rajkumar sir called! Call him later, will you?” oh yeah. He’s my coach. The reason I’m  STILL going strong.

“sure bhai! Bhai can you pick up me and the lads? We’re having lunch at our house and then party at night! “

“sure thing! Okay! Go sleep! Its damn late.! Cya tomorrow!”

oops. Its freaking 1:15 in the night. Mom was awake? Oh yeah. My match isn’t it? 

“yeah okay bye!” I finally gave in.

Oh gosh! I’ve got to sleep. I lingered on my blissful thoughts packing my things and then my tired eyes closed dragging  me away instantly to dreams.

The lunch was just absolutely yummy. Mom’s cooking man! Who doesn’t find this  scrumptious?

The rest of the evening was a HISTORY! With mahi bhai and raina entertaining my boy aarav with their nasty game of truth or dare. Sigh! Doesn’t this game get tired? The lads? No. they’re always bubbling with energy while playing this. No offence though.

I got ready in my ever hot white t-shirt and jeans. Off the field it's not my aim to show people that I am with a new hair style. I do things which I like and if people love that then it’s great. With a few streaks of gel dwelling in my hair I come out of my room and get inside my car ready to rock the party. Apparently we're going to DLF Promenade.

 *

Mia’s POV:

At last! Viaan is here! He told he’ll pick us by 8 but now damn! He’s freaking twenty minutes late! Oh yeah I’m wearing a jet black trapeze dress with my diamond studs.

“SHIT! MIA ~! YOU LOOK SERIOUSLY HOT!” adding fuel to my burning temper .eww.

“Viaan, did you forget me totally?” Aditi smacked his face, quite hard.

“Thank you viaan. Shall we go?” I exclaimed. Huh. I want to party hard. Tomorrow’s a day off. So no worries. Yay!

We arrive at the club only to find that it is jammed pack. In spite all the jostling and pushing we get in with a victory smirk!

Few minutes later viaan dragged Aditi to the dance floor while I was left with my drinks accompanying me. Such a lovebirds they’re. Cute.

While I was lingered on my thoughts I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder. I dramatically turn with a gasp.

OH SHIT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope it was good :) vote and comment if you like :)