Shattered soul

From this update, this story would be updated every Friday before 10 pm. IST

Not edited. Feel free to correct me.

-------

Mia's POV:

The rest of the night was a history. With butterflies fluttering continuously igniting the sparks of love within me I doze dreaming about the only thing running in my mind. HIM.

(--next morning --)

"Hope aditi is doing well." I mutter to myself as I get ready for my classes scheduled at 11 a.m .

Oh man! Come on! Who schedules classes at freaking eleven in the morning..?

As I continue to linger on my thoughts loomed in my mind about the date yesterday the door bell rings.

Preparing myself for I thought it was viaan or virat I opened my door to reveal the figure I never wanted to see even once in my lifetime.

Him. Viren.

VIREN JHA.

The one who left me in tears.

The one who crushed my first love.

The one who broke my heart.

The reason I'm in Delhi in spite of the fact that my family is in mumbai awaiting eagerly for my return.

"You?" I asked with a venom in my voice clenching my fists.

"Mia! Thank god! I found you ! Mia--"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat out cutting his words abruptly.

"Mia, I just wanted to apologise , for what I've done. For what you're in Delhi now."

"You came to apologise? After two years? After the damage has been done? Freaking days of tears which I shed for someone who doesn't deserve my love?"

"Mia ! Look I'm sorry. I seriously mean it. I have a reason for which I wanted-ly broke your heart."

Without actually digesting the words he had spoken now I blurt "how the hell did you find my house you creep?" Lashing out all the energy that was left in me.

Virat's POV:

I have been calling Mia for past 10 minutes. But she wouldn't care even to attend .

Why the hell is she ignoring me?

I packed my training kit with sheer anger bubbling within my soul . God knows why.

Mia's POV:

I was dumbstruck.

WHAT?

"What reason did you have viren? That you loved that girl and not me?" I screamed.

"Your dad and my dad had a deal Mia " he shrieked.

What the fudging deal?

"What de-aal? " I stuttered. I lost my voice already.

"He wanted you to get married to me so that my dad and your dad can become business partners and henceforth increase their assets worth crores to billions."

I lost it already.

He continued " I wanted to tell you Mia! But that's when I found out you were heart broken and depressed that you left mumbai because of me. And know what? That nerdy best friend of yours was my friend too. He helped me this. But you chose the other way and I'm so glad Mia that you got yourself out of the tangled plan."

Siddharth knew this already but he wouldn't budge to tell me this already.

Emotional wrecking soul already.

"H-oww did you come know about my address?" I asked remembering the fact that siddharth doesn't know mine either.

"I saw you with a guy other day at the restaurant. I followed you guiding me to your apartment." came his reply.

"Oh!"I said meekly.

I wanted to scream my lungs out and cry for I have already been acquainted with the melancholy truth.

"I'm so sorry Mia." He tried to comfort me. But I wouldn't let myself down.

"Don't " I stared into his eyes.

"I want to be alone" I admitted biting my lips controlling my tears.

"Okay Mia. See you later." He turned around dawdling the unending trail of steps.

That's when I lost it.

Papa supported my first love just to get a few more billions in his pocket.

I was never his princess.

I was his deal.

I was his prey.

I was a doll with no emotions.

To his eyes I was just notes of values.

I wasn't his tears of happiness I was just a burden for which you get money when you sell it.

Tears flowing endlessly I grabbed my mobile and called the first number in my log list.

Him. Virat kohli.

Not being able to abbreviate my tears I wait for him to take the call for it seemed like a decade.

Virats POV:

I was practising practically gearing up myself for the next series scheduled to start from next week. But my mind was steeped into thoughts about her ignorance for which I kept failing miserably not being able to hit the balls with concentration.

I trailed back to the dressing room with sheer anger only to see my mobile vibrating flashing Mia's contact name. Cookie.

I wanted to ignore but I couldn't imagine her with such a face when she comes to know that I ignored her.

I swiped her call immediately accepting the call only to hear her clamant voice.

"Virat?" I heard her lachrymose voice.

"Mia???? Are you okay? What happened?? Where are you? " I panicked letting go all the things that burdened itself in my mangled mind in a go.

"Vir-RR-at! He-e came ...hee--"

Shit.

Viren.

I remember Sid telling me about her past.

"Are you at home now? Where are you? Is he there? Are you safe?"

"Am safe...Viiraaatt ..noooo he isssnttt "she replies meekly stuttering the words that came out of her mouth.

"Am coming right now!" I cut the call and raced back dragging my kit into the car and speeding away to her house.

Questions circled my mind wondering whether she's safe.

Once when I reached I called her again to ask about her flat number and made my way to her flat.

I rang her doorbell that hustled quite too loudly . Little did I know when she opened the door she would crash into my manly chest wetting my tee with her icicles of emotions.

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter. Feel free to comment your views and your criticism is also warmly welcomed.

I updated via my iPad so if there's any typos or grammatical mistakes please correct me.

Dharsh x