The Something of the Destiny

Mia’ POV:

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder

OH SHIT!

Siddharth? “ I shrieked.

“Whoa! Mia!! Glad I found you here! Its been nearly 3 years! Why yaar punishing me like this?” Sid paused.

Oh guys. Another explaining to do here.

Siddharth was my best guy friend. We were like friends forever until I fell in love with a jerk. That jerk brainwashed me totally plotting everything against my best friend. Slowly, I drifted away from him. My friendSHIP was drowned.  Siddharth tried to explain me what was happening as he knew what that jerk viren was planning but yeah as they say everything went into deaf years of mine blinded by that so-called-love. I was heart broken when Sid went drifted away from me in my high school and came to Delhi – where my schooling was done in Mumbai.  I loved Viren so much but that so called love landed me into sea of sorrow. He cheated on me. After the break up or so called dumping I was left all alone. I came to Delhi .That’s how I met Aditi in my first day at the college.  And since the day Sid left I haven’t heard about him until now.

My guy best friend. My protector. My brother.

“Siddd!!!! “I hugged him so tight! “I missed you so bad , you know how hard I tried to reconnect you via fb? Yeah. It failed. Apparently there was no siddharth Mehra I was searching for!” i smiled.

“Oh Mia! My name on facebook is Siddharth Mehta .oh shit. You totally forgot me kya?” sid chirped in.

“So you’re here with your friends? “ I asked him.

“Yeah, actually my best friend is coming over here to celebrate yesterdays win over Pakistan!” he exclaimed.

Oh we are identical twins I guess. Celebrating over the same thing. But who is this guy?

“Wow! Actually even I’m here for the same thing! Celebrating it! I went to yesterdays match and this guy v—“I continued only to hear a husky voice behind my back

“Hey Sid” I froze. I would literally die to hear that voice every day. As I dramatically turn- I get the biggest shock of my life.

VIRAT KOHLI.

“Atlast you made it dude! Awesome match! Aye! Apparently my best friend is also celebrating over same reason and the fact that she went yesterdays match only to see you.” He said pointing at me.

WHEN DID I EVER TELL HIM I WENT BECAUSE OF HIM? SHIT.

“He’s kidding! “ I found my words coming out from my mouth.

Oh so you didn’t come for me?” Virat pouted.

WHY DID HE EVEN TRY THAT NOW? OKAY MIA! This guy is something else; you’re naturally falling for him. He’s seeking your attention.

DON’T FALL. DON’T FALL. I chanted to myself. Don’t act like you’re crazy for him. Don’t give your attention.

“No! I didn’t! I went to see how my home country was playing! “I smirked. He smiled.

“Okay, you guys talk! I’ll be back after meeting the other lads.” Sid carried his feet away from us.

 *

Virat’s POV:

This girl is stimulating my instant crush. Oh god! Looks like she has never acknowledged my talents. What would I talk with her?