Phir Mohabbat Karne chala hai

This is the longest chapter i have ever written. :) would love to hear your comments about it :)

Virat’s POV:

I could say she was nervous.  

“I won’t bite you Mia” I chuckled. Her face muscles relaxed by giving me a shy smile. Like how you get caught red handed. Her face was tickled pink.

I was confused. Not that am going to be her friend forever but I want to be her savior, her love and her protector. As I continue to battle between thoughts, my mobile goes off with “tum hi ho instrumental”. Not that I’m that filmy but this song just had some magic. If I were to put into words. Huh...I can’t!

“Hello” I answered with a frown earning the same from mia with questioning eyes.

Siddharth it was.

*

Siddharth’s POV:

‘Hello?’

“Veee! Sid here! What’s up dude?”

‘On my way to dinner bud! Ill call you later?’

‘Why is there someone with you? Its okay ill call later’

‘No, its just  mia and me.  Cya dude! Gtg bye!’

WHAT?

I couldn’t believe! Mia and virat! Oh gosh! They’re going to make babies soon and make me uncle. What. Err what  am  I even thinking!?

Damn glad that mia is moving on after what that dumb head viren did to her! And what more? It’s my freaking best friend with another best friend! I had this feeling that it would happen from the day when I stayed at virat’s house when I saw virat listening to me so carefully when I told him about mia’s past and the reason she was here .I knew it. Now, I got to help these two get hitched up!

*

Mia’s POV

We reached. I was nervous. Because I feel sparks in my heart, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. It was a date as per me. But it was a dinner as per him. I have got this massive quality of placing my full trust on him. But will he reciprocate the same feelings for me? Oh no. He won’t.  He would have tons of dates with girls and I’m merely a happening on a grey day.

We walked into Delhi’s finest restaurant. My date has officially begun.

*

Third person’s POV:

Mia kept stealing glances at virat when he started conversing, like she was purely admiring his facial bones. 

That’s when virat smirked at her, when she realized that he had caught her looking at him like that and looked away, blushing. Virat could swear that if Mia blushed anymore, she'd look like a tomato with ketchup and to get her more comfortable, he decided to talk and diffuse out the awkwardness and some other feeling, that he couldn't pinpoint to just yet, between them.

“so you’re alone again for next one week?’ virat questioned Mia.

‘yes, I am’ mia replied.

‘Doesn’t it sound so lonely? I wouldn’t be alone even for just five minutes let alone one week!" virat chuckled.

“It does. But having classes till evening keeps you busy. So no worries “ mia gave in.

They placed their orders and got into a comfortable conversation.

 He told her all about his time where he first joined cricket and how he had managed to get into the team as well as have fun in life.