Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The speech was somehow motivating and infuriating to John, though he a bit distracted during the speech when John noticed that Weiss was at Ruby's throat again, the result of this causing John to lose his temper on Weiss "For the fucking love of God, could you shut the bloody Hell up, if someone is accident prone and apologizes for her clumsiness you should forgive them, but instead you treat them like they're the bloody scum of Remnant!" in a desperate attempt defuse the tension, Yang decided to distract them with something else "Hey look, Ozpin's finished speech is over!" and just like that the tension slowly decreased. Later on; all the students were all gathered in the ballroom and use it as a temporary sleeping quarters.

Ruby was lying down on her stomach on her sleeping bag writing something and Yang plopped down to the sleeping bag to Ruby's Right "It's like a big slumber party." the older sister commented "I don't think dad that Dad would approve of all the boys though" the younger sister deadpans; Yang smirks "I know I do." purred the blonde as she looked at the boys, but then her jaw dropped when she saw a shirtless John Constantine. John's forearms had tattoos on them which wasn't a big deal; until John turned and Yang saw all the Tattoos on his back; his back was completely covered with tattoos and most, if not all of them had in some form or fashion of magic and/religious meaning to them. The sight of the tattoos caused Yang's mind to flood with thoughts ranging from slightly intimate (mostly a lot of kissing involved) to very and extremely errotic. Yang then snapped back to reality when Jaune wearing a onesie set of pajamas, stepped in front of John and ruining Yang's fantasies "Ew... What's that?" Yang asked her little sister "A letter the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon, and how things are going." explained Ruby "Aw, that's so cute." as soon as Yang finished speaking Ruby threw a pillow at her "SHUT UP! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school, It's weird not knowing anyone here." complained the young huntress " What about John and Jaune? They're nice; there you go plus two friends, that's a 200% increase." the blonde teen said optimistically "I'm pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend, down to one." Ruby countered "There's no such thing as negative friends, you just made two friends and one enemy." Yang said before she got hit by Ruby's Corgi pillow "Look, it's only been one day; trust me, you've got friends all around you, you just haven't met theam yet." the older sister calmly explained. The two sisters suddenly heard Constantine speak out "Couldn't have said it any bloody better myself." the two then turned around to see that he was right behind them "By the way, isn't that the girl that gave Weiss her just deserts over there?" John asked as he pointed to the girl with the black bow on her head, when the Hellblazer pointed it out Yang decided to bring the John and Ruby to meet the girl the conversation was going nowhere other than finding out her name (which was Blake), until Ruby asked about what Blake's book was about. The conversation went well even if Weiss came in and ruined it with her complaining, later on everyone fell asleep for the night.

During the night John's sleep was interrupted when he noticed there were cockroaches crawling on the floor; curious about this John decided to follow the trail to find a girl painting something on the wall of the ballroom "Um ms... whatever you're painting there, you might want to stop now." despite John's request the girl continued to what she was doing, deciding to go closer John noticed the girl was possessed causing Constantine to lose it "No. No. No, no, no. This is not my problem." John angrily walked away but stopped when he considered the possible repercussions of his actions if he didn't take action "Ah, bollocks." the hellblazer swore before heading back to the possessed girl "I'm addressing the entity inside. Who are you? Tell me your name." the possessed girl snapped it's head to John, where put his hand on her face and sent her flying "HEAR MY WORDS! In the name of the creator, you are hereby commanded to leave this place. By the blood of Jesus and be gone!" the possessed girl came flying at John causing him to force her down to the ground and finish his exorcism with a chant "Absumptis, diable! Die belli ne des Domine!" as John finished his spell, the girl was no longer possessed, but the glass windows in the Ballroom shatter; waking up several students and caused professor Goodwitch to come running in to see if anyone was injured. As they looked at the damage everyone looked at John "What? She did it." John said pointing at the no longer possessed girl.