Dream One

I had a dream that I was pregnant and close to giving birth. The only problem was that I was stuck with my sister Meagan in a hotel room and there were these strange men fixing the bathroom. The men were making me so antsy and uncomfortable that even though I could go into labor at any moment, I wasn't. I was also stressed out because the father of the baby wasn't anywhere close either. I think my sister and I were in the hotel because we were running away from something. Anyways, Meagan was trying to get me to calm down because stress isn't good for baby. She decided to help me take a little walk around the complex which would give the workers time to finish up repairing the bathroom. We walked around and encountered a guy and a girl walking on stilts and these people wearing over sized heads over their own. It was weird and we watched them when we noticed some person walk up to a guy with an oversized head and shoot him before running away. My sister and I stood there in shock for a moment before she decided to get me out of there and take me back to the room. I kept looking to see if the men would get up because the bullet missed his head because of the oversized head. But that never happened. We got swarmed by a lot of people who heard the commotion and began to run around either trying to help or they were in a panic. Then we caught sight of our grandmother, who came to tell Meagan that made she had changed the rooms to one that she preferred better. We went and inspected the new room and Meagan was pissed because she liked the room we had before. This one was long and had a round table with chairs and some potted plants with the bed against one wall and two nightstands on either side. It didn't have a kitchenette and it was dark inside. I went to go use the restroom and to try to calm down from all the excitement. In my dream, I sat there, feeling my baby kick, before standing up and leaving. As I stepped out of the bathroom, my water breaks and then i woke up.