Dream Ten

I had a weird dream and it seemed like it might have been induced from watching the movie Crimson Peak. The dream had Tom Hiddleston in it and this girl who was very possessive of him (Lets call her Miss Possessive, shall we?) but she wasn't his sister like in the movie. Anyways, Miss Possessive was very murderous when it came to people showing an interest in Tom. Tom wasn't interested in her but he couldn't seem to say no. Not just to her but to other girls who pushed themselves on him. He wanted to be nice but needed help when it came to sticking up for himself. (I'm not sure where my mind got this version of Tom from.) Anyways, he rejected most girls who showed interest in him and Mrs Possessive wouldn't take no for an answer and kinda always short of step in and protect him in a way but that's only because she hated when someone else tried to be with him. 

Like the one scene that I remember from my dream, this girl managed to lock herself with Tom in a bedroom. Tom tried to politely tell her that he wasn't interested but the girl ignored him as she pushed him onto the bed. Tom tried to get her off of him when Miss Possessive burst in. She yanked the girl off Tom by her hair and slit her throat. 

I have no idea how I, myself, got into this situation but in the next scene I'm running to "my room" with Miss Possessive chasing after me with a knife. I get to my room and take of my flip-flops and tie them together before throwing them in the doorway which causes Miss Possessive to stop in her tracks and stare down at them. 

"OH C'MON!!" She screams before picking them up and proceeding to untangle the flip-flops. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! ITS NOT GOING TO DELAY ME FOR LONG!!" She puts the flip-flops on then stomps away. 

For some reason, if tie your shoes together and throw them in the doorway then whoever comes and tries to get into your room intending to harm you has to put them on. Then they have to walk a day in your shoes and are unable to harm you until the times up. (Don't ask! It was a dream!)

 After she walked away, Tom came into my room with blood on his white button up shirt. I ignored him as I began packing my bags. I don't know why I was there but I was going to get out of there as fast as I could.

"I'm so--" TH starts.

"Shut up!" I snap. "You brought me here! This is all your fault!" That clearly stung him but at that point I was pissed and didn't care.

"I didn't mea--" he tries again.

"She's killing people!" I shout. "She's trying to kill me!"

Then to my surprise, he raises his voice. "I know!" He yells back. "And I hate her!"

I raise an eyebrow. "Wow. . . Isn't hate a bad word?"

He jaw clinches. "It's true."

I shrug, turning my back on him. "Whatever." I go back to packing when suddenly he slams my suitcase closed and whirled me around to face him. Before I could utter a word of protest, he was kissing me. Actually kissing me. Which is pretty significant considering something that dream me didn't know.

Lil' Miss Possessive was off doing dishes and started screeching to herself which startled me into breaking the kiss. Then TH told me that he'd never actually voluntarily kissed someone before. Every kiss he ever had was forced on him or incited by somebody else. He'd never chosen to be with anybody but, for some reason, he was choosing dream me because I never tried to force him to do anything. I just encouraged him to make his own decisions. That made dream me very happy but then I woke up.