Dream Sixteen

I had a dream that was kinda intense because I was observing these people next door when suddenly they turned their guns facing me and tried to shoot. I scrambled into the house and they tried to follow and I went around until I found a place to hide it then called 911 and told them that there were intruders with guns in the house. 

For reason after I told her the address, the operator started asking me if there was government issued mail in the house. That seemed really dumb and I ended up hanging up because the intruders were close to where I was hiding. 

Then my grandma was there and greeted the people as if she'd been expecting them to come over all this time. That's when the people found me and I squeaked as they started accusing me of being an intruder. But Grandma was like "No, she's my granddaughter." Then Grandma and one of the guys who'd come into the house both sat on the couch. 

Apparently, I had a puppy and its mother but they were missing. So I showed them pictures and as if any of them had seen them before. I did not trust them at all and it really started driving me crazy when Grandma let the guy sitting on the couch with her hold my baby. I don't know how or why or anything else about the baby. All I knew was that it was mine and him holding made me want to grit my teeth because I didn't like him at all but had to endure him holding the baby anyways. 

The same guy had brought his son and I sat on the floor to play with him but this baby was in need of a bath and a diaper change. Like seriously. This babies diaper was so full of pee that the diaper was falling apart. I was wanting to hand him the baby so he could take care of his and i could have my own back but he didn't seem to care that his son's diaper was making a mess on the floor. Grandma got up to take care of the baby instead but I really REALLY wanted my baby back and this was pissing me off. Then I woke up