Stay with me:Lotor x reader

You woke up to a bang on your door. "I'm up, I'm up! Is there anyway to get decent sleep on this ship?" You growled.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up. We got a distress signal from a nearby moon." An excited voice said through the door. It was Hunk. You got out of bed and slid your armor on and graves your bayard. As you walked around the corner to the control room, you ran into a body.

"Hey! Watch it! Oh, its you (y/n). I thought you were that annoying blue paladin." Said a stern voice. It was Lotor, your secret crush that almost everyone knew about.

"Oh. Hi Lotor. Ready for you first mission with the paladins of voltron?" You asked. He had just joined the paladins and yourself in the battle against Zarkon. He had saved us all from Haggar and that giant bomb planet that you couldn't even remember its name. He glanced at you and sighed. You walked together to the control room. You kept on blushing when he glanced at you.

He turned around. "(Y/n) .... I just.. Never mind." And with that he walked on without you.

Time Skip

You had arrived at the moon and saw a huge galra ship sitting there. You eased your pod down to the ground.

"I'm going in. I need to find out what the ship is doing here." You whispered urgently into your helmet.

"(Y/n), don't you dare. I won't lose you. In feel as if this is a trap. Just please don't go." Said Lotor over the static.

Your heart did summersaults. He actually might like me! You thought. But you knew in your heart that it was highly unlikely.

"I have to do this. I feel that there is something important on there and I can't let it get away. I need to do this Lotor, so don't stop me." You told them.

"I know you have to do this. That's why I'm coming with you." And with that his ship came and landed by mine.

You both ran towards the big ship. There were no guards. You easily got to the front of the ship and into the control room. Suddenly, the doors started to close. Lotor ran over to the control panel.

"(Y/n)! We have to get out of here! And now! Haggar and Zarkon are.." Right before he could finish his sentence, the doors opened.

"How nice. My son and a young woman together. I'm disappointed son. I expected more. I thought you were going to bring the paladins of voltron, not some human girl. But she could be useful." Haggar looked at you with a strange gleam in her eyes.

You looked over at Lotor. He turned to you and regretted doing so. Your look was of complete horror.

"I never did so! You are trying to severe my bonds with the paladins and she is a paladin, she has her own lion. Remember the rest of the astroid I had? I made her one I just didn't have a chance to give it to her yet!" He started mocking her.
(Reading this now makes me want to cringe.)

She screeched and flung herself at him and started attacking him.
You grabbed your bayard, there was no time to register what he had said. You started attacking Haggar. She was being overwhelmed but then she smiled and you heard a roar. It was Zarkon. The moment you looked away she struck you with a beam of dark light. It felt like you had been dragged across a field of nails and then someone poured salt and vinegar into it. It felt like that except that it was ten times worse. You screamed and collapsed.

Lotor's P. O. V

"(Y/n)! No!" I screamed. I slashed at Haggar and wounded her so she couldn't move and attack again and ran to you and picked you up and ran.

"Don't die (y/n). Please don't. I love you." I begged. I looked up to see a shocked Zarkon standing and watching me.

"I had no idea that you cared for someone that much son. Its to bad that I am cold hearted." He laughed at me.

"I will not run. I will not let you hurt her." I stepped in front of (y/n)'s limp body and pulled my sword out and got in my fighting stance.

"Oh son. I shames me to do this but, you won't survive long enough to say good bye." He laughed at me again. It was more evil this time.

We clashed swords. Zarkon had an evil smirk on his face that I quickly took away after I slashed a cut into my fathers side.

"Its to bad you won't stop fighting and let me take her." He snarled into my ear. Haggar had finally started getting up. Zarkon threw me across the room and my head hit the metal wall. I felt uncontrolled pain as I was slowly fading into darkness.

"(Y/n). Don't leave me. Please." I whispered. My father picked her up and left with my mother. The last thing I saw was (y/n)'s limp body hanging over my father's shoulder. Then the world went black.