Captured:Shiro x galrian reader

You awoke to hear the alarms blazing. You threw on you galra armor and put your helmet on. As the new commander of one of the fleets, you had to be ready. You ran out into the hallway and sprinted down to the command room. Voltron was attacking. The black lion has positioned itself over in front of the glass separating us from space.

"Well, hello." Said a voice as someone dropped down from a cleft . He started hacking into all of the other commanders. You grabbed your sword and charged. You were a small galrian. Smaller than average. He looked surprised to see you attacking. He grabbed your sword but you kicked him in the gut. He fell backwards.
         "Well aren't you tougher than you look.'' The man said. His arm started to glow. That's galrian tech! You thought. You kicked out, and as he tried to catch your foot, you did sort of a cartwheel and hit him backwards. He grunted as he hit the wall. "Hey Shiro? What's taking so long?" A voice said from his helmet. "Kind of busy right now Lance!" He growled as you kicked him in the stomach . He punched out but you dodged and you punched his chin with an uppercut. His helmet flew off. You backed away as he regained his balance.

His face turned to face you. He had beautiful black eyes. His hair was all white. He had a nice jawline. He was pretty much way better looking than the average galra soldier. He suddenly came at you with renewed strength. He repeatedly punched you and as you fell back, your own helmet flew off. He slowly got back up. You could feel the bruises. Your world was spinning. You heard him breath in, " your beautiful. "He said. You jumped at him, and that was the last thing you saw before you blacked out.

You woke up in a cold environment. You couldn't open your eyes. You strained to move and then you heard a noise and you suddenly could open your eyes to see the floor approaching very fast. You catch yourself and do a front somersault and end up on your feet. You almost lost your balance, but you regained your balance. Your head was spinning. You finally realized you weren't alone. There were two other people looking at you.

" I told you she was going to recover. "Said the same guy who attacked you. "I wasn't expecting so quickly." Said an orange haired man. He zoomed around the console of the enormous control room.

"What am I doing here?! Why did you not just kill me like the rest!?" You yell, your face getting darker. You get in a stance were you could easily run it fight.

"Told you she wasn't going to be very grateful Shiro." The orange haired man said, " You should have known that. She is galrian. She either fights or dies. "He muttered. You growled.

"She might as well get comfortable. She isn't going any where ." The guy named Shiro said. You were captured and you couldn't do anything about it.