Where Did You Go?:Shiro x reader

Why did he leave me all alone on this darn ship. You thought about it day and night. Shiro. The name always haunted your dreams. You remembered the day you first met. You had been a space girl. Always wanting to explore the Galaxy. You were from Earth. Which had surprised Shiro. You had been on a Jupiter mission.

Which, of course that covered up her and her team's disappearances by saying that the launch had gone wrong. Probably what they do when any mission goes wrong. Shiro had told you. But now the only human on the ship that had understood you was gone. Your team had been executed in front of you. They kept you because you looked stronger than the others. True, you were all girls.

As the pilot, you had to be strong and have good leadership skills. You had all of it plus an athletic body. If you didn't have that, then you would have been executed along with your friends. Haggar wanted you for a test subject. And Zarkon wanted to see what you could do. After a round everyday in the arena, Zarkon had  started training you. Haggar had taken your left arm. You looked at it again. Your curse. You sighed. Soon. Soon I will get out of this hell-hole. You thought back to the day he had gone. Crap. I'm thinking about him again. Then you plunged into a flashback.

Flashback

"Hold on (y

). You just need to hold on until the druids come." Said a soothing voice, except the voice was panicking.

"Shiro? What's wrong?" You asked, not knowing about the gash bleeding non stop on your side. You were fading, not feeling any pain until the moment before you blacked out. It felt like someone had poured salt into a cut. Right before you blacked out though, you heard the door slide open and Shiro whisper," hold on. I'll find you. I love you." And that was the last thing he said. You never saw him again.

Flashback Done

The pain was still fresh. Even if it had been over a year since he left. You heard the door slide open.

"Silver, stand up. Arena time." Came a voice from another cell.

I look up to see a sentry. Only one. You stood up and sliced through him. And started running. You and Shiro had memorized the way to the escape pods. A sentry came around the corner and you stab him in the chest with your hand. It starts glowing. Shoot. She's coming. You run faster. You turn the last corner and find her waiting. You took a step back and got in your fighting stance.

"Oh Silver. You think you can face us? Me? You have nerve and you don't lack anything. You will make a good galra. We found a way finally thanks to you." Haggar says, laughing.

"I won't let you do anything to any other human. Not now not ever witch." You growl. For you Shiro. And you charge, but then the ship shakes. Haggar growls.

"Voltron." She snarled. "Restrain her!" She screams, pointing at you. There were only seven. You took them out with ease.

"What little witch, surprised?" You smirked at her frustrated look. You laugh. "Might as well go down fighting you." You run at her with your arm glowing while you dodge her purple energy balls. "Dodgeball!" You yell, and activate your own magic. Installed in the arm that she had given you. You smile and start throwing silver magic balls back. You hit her. "Your out!" You yell, as you jump and punch her. She was out cold.

You hear clapping behind you and you turn around to see a guy, human guy, dressed in blue armor.

"Bravo! Just, wow. You were amazing. The name is Lance and you are b." He never got to finish that sentence because you flew across the room and hit a wall. Haggar had been able to wake up. Darn you stupid magic! You slowly got up and saw the guy in blue fighting her off. And someone else was with him. A guy in red armor with a sword. They were pretty good, but they still needed help. You tried to get up, but then you fell. You looked at your leg. It was covered in large cuts. You finally was able to stand on your one leg and start throwing your magic at Haggar. Suddenly you were in the air, trying to breath. The red one turned and gasped. You heard an evil laugh. Zarkon.

"You were right Haggar. She is tough." He started squeezing harder. You screamed. "Put down your weapons and she doesn't die." He said to the two boys. They just starred at him. Haggar shot the blue one with a magic ball and the red one screamed "Lance!" I need to help but I need to breath! You kept on thinking. Your vision had started going black. You put your hand up, trying to break free, but you were to weak.

Then you felt air rush back to your lungs as you dropped to the ground. You looked behind you to see Zarkon laying unconscious on the ground. And standing over him was a recognizable shape. "Sh-Shiro?" You whisper before passing out.