Don't let go:Keith x reader

Your P. O. V.

You looked out the window to see the sunset. Your heart felt like stone. All your friends had left you. You started to cry. You stood up and wiped your tears away. You had to forget about them. Even though you did everything for them. Katie. Hunk. Lance. Keith. All of them gone. After losing Shiro, your brother, and Matt, one of your closest friends, you had almost fallen apart. But then he was always there to lift you back up. Keith. Oh Keith,why did you leave me? Did I do something wrong? I miss you and I want you back. You popped a piece of bread into the toaster. Keith's words still haunted you till this day.

"I'll be back before you know it (y

). I'm just going for a quick spin in the dessert tonight, I will be back. I love you." His words hung in the air.

He hadn't come back. He had run off with the three friends that you thought cared for you. You started crying again. Suddenly, a knock at the door woke you out of your sad state of mind.

"Who ever it is, go away. I'm in a very bad mood right now." You yelled. Your voice sounded strangled.

"(Y

). Its me. You might not even..." His sentence was cut off by the door swinging open and a thin woman with (h\c) hair and (e\c) eyes stared back at him.

"Ke-eith ? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with Lance, Hunk, and Katie? Anyways, I don't need to get close to you again then you turn around and leave! Do you know how much pain I have had to go through? First Shiro and Matt, then you and the other three! Why do you even think you can just show up here?" You screamed at him. It had been two long years and you hadn't even heard a word from him.

"I'm sorry (y

). I had forgotten to come and get you. I have been saving the universe you know. But I thought about you every moment of the day every single moment because I missed you so I talked to a friend of mine to see if I could come back to earth and get you. Is that okay?" He was so awkward. Blush had taken over all his handsome features and you couldn't help but lean forward and kiss him lightly on the cheek. He gave you a startled look. Then he smiled. Oh, you would kill anybody just to see him smile at you like that again.

"I see. You just needed to get your anger out. Wow. I thought I would die before I had ever seen your beautiful smile again." He whispered. He leaned down and you felt his soft lips press against yours. He broke the kiss and looked up. You finally noticed the huge lion behind your boyfriend. Your jaw dropped. You stared on in amazement.

"Hurry and pack a bag if you are going to come with me. Red here just told me Lance is becoming impatient." He chuckled