Daisies: Zarkon x reader

"What is the problem?" Zarkon growled at the pilot. "We have a technical problem sir, nothing to worry about."

2 hours later

Sure, just a technical problem. He wanted to rip that pilot's head off, but he was already dead from the crash. Zarkon hated his luck. He trudged through the undergrowth. This planet was horrible! How did those humans deal with this? He saw a clearing up ahead and headed towards it.

Reader's P. O. C

You stood up after finally planting the last (your fav flower). You went inside to make some lemonade. As you were sitting on your porch drinking lemonade, you heard a crashing sound coming from the forest. You grabbed your dog's bone that sat on the ground next to you.
     "Whose there?" Your voice came out as a stutter. You almost dropped the bone when you saw it. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Your mouth dropped open. It was so weird looking that you screamed. The thing looked up as it stepped over your fence and onto the flowers you just planted. The pitch of your scream changed dramatically. This was a scream of rage.
     You threw the bone as hard as you could at it and it didn't see it coming. Thankfully you knew how to throw. It hit it square in the temple and it crumpled and fell on more of your flowers. You carefully approached the body. It wasn't moving. You poked it with a stick. No movement. Did I kill it? You thought. Oh well, better call the dump. Or the garrison. You decided on waiting for morning and just covered him with a tarp.
     Done. You went to bed completely oblivious to the bark of your dog trying to get your attention.

What did you guys think. Give request please. More shiro, matt, lotor, any girls, I don't care I will just write and hope you like it.