Keith x reader: Tough Love

(Yn) slipped through the corridor, watching out for the teachers patrolling the hallways. For a school of heros and villains, it was a calm night. (YN) smirked and tightened her backpack straps and crept closer to where she was targeting for her next assignment. She was definitely going to ace this one.

Flashback
"(yN)! Your turn to pick your villain name." Mr. Morgan hissed and produced an electrical current out of nowhere and zapped your sleeping form. You jolted awake and turned a deep crimson as the class laughed .
     "I w-w-was thinking M-Mirage." You stuttered and sat up. Hero's and villains alike started laughing even harder. You made up your mind and started to shimmer in front of everyone. You multiplied around the room until you surrounded the class. Your knives out and ready to wreak havoc. They all gasped and shrunk back from the glaring, deadly girl that stood in front of them.
     "Let me make myself very clear. I am not someone to be laughed at. You may thing you are important, but in reality, you are not. All of you are beneath me. Do you understand?" You snapped and the hole class nodded. A small sounded from the front of the class.
       " Amazing job, (yn). That was is an A for participation points today. Or should I say, Mirage. "The teacher smiles and writes on a sticky note. You smile back and sit down. Your illusions all disappeared and the other students gasped.
      "Okay Keith, what about your hero name?" The teacher asked a figure sitting in the corner of the room. He hadn't moved when you ' showed off' .
     "I was thinking about, maybe Flare." He said in a bored voice. His messy brown mullet showed he didn't care at all what others thought. Violet eyes met yours and you grinned.
     "Flare huh? Are you planning on lighting up anytime soon? Cause I would love to know in advance." You replied . He frowned and anger flickered in his eyes. You turn back around,  content with the result.
     "Ok, that raps that part up. Now that that has been decided, it's time for teams to be chosen for the heros. Villains are welcome to go  check out your new class. You guys have Mrs. River." The teacher turned back to the board and started writing down the name's of each group. You got up and grabbed your bag and walked to the door.
End of really long flashback
    You walked past the science teacher, invisible to the eyes of the unwanted. You were going to have to watch out for Keith tonight. He was assigned to do a heroic act. You smiled to yourself. You wouldn't mind running into him. You really did like the head strong idiot. At least he wasn't as dumb as Hidro aka Lance. The stupid water element in Keith's group.
      A clang sounded from down the hall and you stopped in your tracks. Seeing a tuff of brown hair, you smiled to yourself. Maybe the night would be exciting.

Again, sorry for the wait, especially for ThatLittleRobin. Who requested this almost a year ago. I haven't been on wattpad for a very long time. So ya. Moving on.