Daisies: Zarkon x reader

You woke the next morning to feel the sun shining through your window. You got out of bed wearing your favorite pjs. Making coffee a thought entered your head. Where the heck is (your dog's name)? You opened the front door to see a blue tarp laying on top of you (fav flower). I wonder how that, oh. You suddenly remembered the thing you knocked out last night.
   Then you heard a noise behind you. It sounded like metal. Strange. You turn around to see a purple thing that sort of looks like a crocodile holding a sword over it's head. Obviously, you screamed.
      It jumped and ran back into the house. "Hey! That's my house!" You ran after it . You found it hiding in your closet. "Please, don't make that horrid noise ever again." You looked at it startled. It sounded like a guy!
      " What are you? " You asked, it looked up at you and its mouth dropped open. "Your eyes are beautiful." He muttered , and you felt your face light up like the fourth of July.
     "My name is Zarkon," he said standing up, " what is yours earthling? " The first thing that came out surprised him. "You killed my flowers." His confused expression almost made you laugh. " Your name is, You Killed My Flowers? " You shook your head. "No my name is (y/n). And you killed my flowers, prepare to die." You started laughing at your own joke. Sorry it was to perfect of a chance to give it up. I hope you guys have watched princess bride. I love that movie. Okay, back to the story. He stared at the small human in front of him. Kill him, her? She was tiny compared to him!

        "Can I make it up to you instead?" It was obvious that he was not scared. You huff in frustration. "Fine." He grinned, and for some reason you blush. He looked cute when he grinned. What am I thinking? He's an alien! That scwooshed my flowers! You look up to see him holding something in his hand.Daisies. A hand full of daisies. He was blushing. The alien was blushing? He smiled. "Lets start over. My name's Zarkon and I am from space."