Chapter 2: Time flies by

A/N 2nd Chapter! Now this chapter is 100% mine. :) Hope you like it!!!!! The beginning will begin is still in the year 2000. Enjoy!!!!

Austin's P.O.V

I sort of started to see how this family was; they seemed great, nice, and perfect. These are the ones who leave my house. I usually don't like these particular types of family because they can sometimes be snobby and scared of me. I mean am I really that scary? Anyways I don't want that to happen this time and the only reason is because of my curiosity in Ally.

Suddenly the day is gone, the move crew leaves, and everyone is asleep. Except Ally. She's writing in this book her mother gave her right after she choose my room. I know it's kind of rude to read other's personal stuff but c'mon I'm curious. When I do I get behind her and see she's writing about my room, just my room. Not how she left her friends, not how she left her house, not about her brother's fart, not about anything. She was writing about how the view was, even though you see a road, she sees the sun during the day and at night she sees the Moon. I laugh ironically, because that's my name, Austin Moon. She stands up and goes to the window and I follow her.

She's right; the view is beautiful even if there is a road and a couple of cars. I see she is still writing, then I move closer to see what she's writing and I see its lyrics. Then she seems to be satisfied with it and moves to another page, there she starts sketching. She sketches the moon and the scene, when she finished she was unsatisfied and just put her sketch/songbook /Diary under her pillow. She just lies down and I kneel down to the floor and look at her face. I swear she was looking straight at me I mean straight at me.

Then I just randomly say "Why do you like this room?" I knew she wouldn't answer because I didn't want her to hear me. I sigh and knew she couldn't see me without me wanting her to see me and if she did i'll scare her away. I stood up but then I heard her say "because of the view and I saw you here I was curious because no one else saw you I Was the only one who saw you" "Why do you want my company?" "I need a friend" "Why do you need a friend?" "No one ever liked me" "Why?" "Because look at me I'm short for my age" "No you're not. You're perfect the way you are. Besides it doesn't matter what others say, you should like being you besides you have a long way to go, you are going to be different you're going to be gorgeous when you grow up" it was true I was really tall for my age then 10 years later girls were drooling all over me and I believed Ally was going to grow up to be a beautiful young woman."Really?" said Ally with excitement "I bet" I said smiling at her and she returned it with the most beautiful smile I ever saw then an odd feeling was stirring in the pit of my stomach.

"What's your name?" asked Ally curiously"Austin Moon" "Ha I just drew the moon" "I know" "Aren't you going to ask me what my name is?" "I already know it" "Really, what is it then?" said Ally doubtful. "Ally, Ally Dawson" "Oh, well okay. Um can you stay with me tonight?" "If you want to." I sit on the chair in her bed stand, but then she says "Can you sleep with me I used to sleep with my brother but he "over grew" sleeping with your sibling stage" said Ally clearly mad at her brother. "Um okay" I don't know why I felt weird but I just did.

She hugged me like her life depended it and I felt so normal again. That's when I felt it I felt her warm hands and I know I shouldn't feel her at all. Her hands should go right through me, but for some reason it didn't. I should be worried but all I cared about right now was taking good care of Ally until she was old enough to realize that she doesn't need me. "Goodnight Ally-cat" I whispered to her thinking she was still asleep, until I heard her say "Goodnight Austy".  

13 years later, Ally's P.O.V.

"Ally, Honey are you sure you don't want to go visit Dallas?" "I'm sure Mom, I really have to stay." "I know but it was worth a try" mumbled my mom. My dad then comes out of the rest room. "Okay Ally we're leaving but I just want you to know that we trust you being alone in this house, you can only invite Trish and Dez. No parties, No sleepovers unless we know of them, No leaving to go to parties, No dirty plates that means you have to clean the plates and your laundry, Always answer our calls and text, oh and the most important..." "Of course that i won't bring illegal stuff or delinquents" "Yeah that also but No boys" ha he didn't know there was a boy in the house already, he's really sweet and he's my best friend the bad thing is that he's technically older than me... and dead.