Attempt at impression - 63

(Takes place right after last chapter so go read the last chapter first)

-------------------------------------------------------
ANNA's POV

"Jacky, w-where are you taking me?"

"Shhh, you'll see." He said with a mysterious smile. He held her hand tighter as they both ran up the stairs. Anna's heart was beating, she had no clue where they were or what they were doing. She checked her phone.

"B-baby it's already 8! Sh-shouldn't we be getting home?"

"Perfect."

She started to worry as she watched her feet, carefully not to trip on the multitudinous steps. Only one thing played through her mind now as she looked up at John.

"Don't do anything you will regret."

As they slowed down, they reached the top of the staircase in the old, broken down building. Anna pulled back slightly.

"John, please tell me where we are and what we're doing. I'm getting scared." Anna admitted sheepishly. John turned around and tilted his head down to look at her.

"Do you trust me?" He said with innocence eyes. There they were. Those eyes. How long would they last?

"Y-yeah, but-"

"Then shhh."

John took her by the waist and pushed them both through the big metal door and the top of the building. She yelped as she felt cold air surround her.

She was on a terrace? (Rooftop)

She opened her mouth to question it when she felt the air get knocked out of her. John pressed her against a metal wall, his strong hands on either side of her face. She looked up at him, fear tinting her eyes.

"Don't do anything you will regret."

"J-John! What the hell-"

"Shhh baby-" he cooed, biting his lip. Anna started to sweat. She tried shifting but John's arms didn't move. He leaned in closer.

"J-john, please d-don't-" Anna began, he hands trembling. And just at that moment, John slammed his hand on a the control panel next to her. She yelped and moved aside, only to find a panel of buttons next to her. John clicked a few buttons and looked back at her with a grin. The lights around the building started to dim, and the terrace became pitch dark. She screamed and held on to John.

"John?! What are you-"

"Look up, baby." He spoke softly, not touching her back. She lifted her head, and suddenly all her fears and doubts went away. He walks to the edge of he roof and held on to the railing as she gasped.

Stars.

Millions and millions of white shining lights.

It was beautiful.

John walked up behind her and chuckled softly.

"Do you like it?" He asked, placing his hands in his pockets. Anna spun in circles, looking at each star and streak and galaxy. It all looked different from the roof, it was more beautiful and real. It was amazing. She looked back at John and smiled wide.

"I LOVE IT!" She screamed, running into John's chest for a hug. John stumbled back and protected her weight, his hands flying out of his pockets. He didn't place his hands on her though.

"Sorry if I scared you, Anna. I was tryna make it mysterious." He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. Anna stepped back and blushed, laughing as well.

"Yeah, I gotta admit. You gave me quite the scare. But it was worth it." She said, in awe with the night sky. She smiled and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back softly, his hands hovering over her waist. She frowned and took his hands in hers, forcefully placing them on her body.

"You don't have to be scared, babe." Anna chuckled. John smiled and kissed her back with more passion, placing a hand on the back of her head and one on her waist?, pulling her closer. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"-Sorry." He said sheepishly. Anna blinked twice before doubling over in laughter. She patted his chest.

"Hahahah b-baby, you don't have to say sorry every time you kiss me!" She giggled. John blushed and put both hands on her back.

"I can't help it. It's reflex." He smirked. Anna grabbed his collar and brought him down to hear level.

"Then I guess we'll have to change that, huh?" She whispered. John's face went red and he scratched his cheek, visibly flushed.

"U-uh, I guess? If you w-waned to, I d-don't really-" he started, stuttering horribly. Anna laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"You're adorable you know that?" She giggled, running a hand through his soft hair. John laughed in a voice that drove her crazy.

"And you're late for dinner." He chuckled, kidding the top of her forehead. They nothing held hands and walked through the big metal door, descending the dark staircase. Anne felt her ego rise to her throat.

"Hey jacky?"

"Yeah?"

"Where did you learn to do that thing on the wall?" She smirked, blushing faintly at the memory. John on the other hand turned bright red.

"O-oh yeha, I'm sorry about that. Herc said I should do that, I don't know why b-but-"

"Could you do it again?" She teased. John slapped his face and groaned, resulting in a mad laugh from Anna. They both walked to the car.

"Anyway, this was a great first date, John." Anna said, buckling her seatbelt. John grinned as he backed the car up.

Mission accomplished.