The Northern Lights

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I was sitting outside of my old secondary school in England. It was dark, there were hardly any cars out, making the street seem like a ghost town. The street lamps not helping that with their gloomy, orange glow.

I then felt something tickle the side of my stomach making me jump and start laughing.
"Willow! What are you doing?!"I asked the small rabbit, giggling slightly. Her answer was to crawl up my leg, sit on my knee... and shrug!

Which just made me laugh even more. Then, Willow stopped looking at me and looked up at the sky. I looked up as well to see Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights. Now seeing how you don't get the Northern Lights in England, I could only assume that North needed us.

I grabbed Willow, put her in my bag, and transformed into a Hippogriff. One of my favourite animals in the world, even if it is mythical. A majestic creature, half eagle, half horse. I spread my wings and took off to the North Pole.

As I was flying it began to get colder so I knew I was getting close. Pretty soon, a giant building began to loom into sight. I flew in through an open window, glided around the enormous globe which had golden lights on each section of it, resembling glitter, and landed in front of the Guardians.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾