The Warren

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

We were sliding down Bunny's tunnel. I couldn't seem to regain my balance, so I was just sliding down this endless tunnel on my back. Willow had jumped off of my shoulder and was bounding at full speed ahead of me.

Jack was skating down the tunnel, Tooth was hovering with us, North was doing the same as me, which was sliding down on his back, unable to regain his balance, along with a few Yetis and Elves. Bunny was bounding ahead of us.

After what seemed like an eternity of painful sliding, I spotted the exit of the steep tunnel. Bunny, Jack and Tooth somehow managed to land upright whilst North and the Yetis and Elves landed in a heap at the bottom of the tunnel.

I attempted to land on my feet as I fell out of the tunnel. It didn't go as planned though. I landed on my feet, just barely, then I lost my balance and landed on my stomach. My hands, that helped to break my fall, got scraped slightly along the ground.

I was about to get up when a pale hand was held out to me. I looked up to see Jack, then took his hand and he helped pull me to my feet. I smiled in thanks.

Willow crawled over to me, and sat at my feet. I picked her up and sat her on my shoulder, where she made herself comfortable.

"Ah ha ha. Buckle up," North said, sitting up, "Is very funny."

I looked at our surroundings. Most of the environment around us was green. There was multiple flowers dotted around the area we were in. Large rocks carved to look like eggs with faces were resting in the ground. Bunny chuckled, grabbing our attention.

"Welcome to the Warren," Bunny said proudly. Two large Sentinel Eggs made of rock, joined Bunny at his side. I then began to hear something. Willow heard it too. She sat upright on my shoulder, her eyes wide and her nose was twitching. It was high pitched and... I don't know.

Bunny seemed to hear the odd sound too. He sat up, alert. His ears perked up and his nose twitched.
"Something's up," Bunny stated, still listening to the odd noise. I could also still hear the high pitched noise. I began to slowly pull my knife from its holster.

A horde of undecorated Easter eggs came running out of the opposite tunnel. Bunny pulled out his boomerangs and got into a battle-ready stance. Which was our cue to copy his actions and pull out our weapons. Bunny's Sentinel Eggs changed their facial expressions to look angry. The high pitched noise was getting louder by the second.

Bunny then let out a war cry and rushed forward. The rest of us followed, gripping our weapons tightly and letting out a war cry. I gripped my knife tightly, making my knuckles turn white. I was ready to slash at the first thing I see that attempts to ruin Easter.

A blonde child ran out of the tunnel with an arm full of unpainted eggs. We all stopped in shock and confusion. The child stopped and stared at all of us with equal shock and confusion.

"Sophie?" Jack asked, confused about how she got here. We all realised that we still held our weapons, ready to attack. We quickly holstered or hid our weapons, before 'Sophie' realised what was happening.

Sophie looked down at the Elves standing by North, giggled and began chasing them.

"What is she doing here?" Bunny asked, panicked. North patted down his large coat.
"Uhh... snowglobe," North muttered. The Yetis murmured.

"Crikey, somebody do something!" Bunny shouted. He looked around at all of us. Do something? Do what?!

"Well, don't look at me, I'm invisible, remember?" Jack said, backing away with his hands in the air. Sophie then appeared in front of us, dragging an Elf with her.
"Elf, elf," The girl said, excitedly. We all watched her dragging the Elf away.