Back to the Workshop

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Jumping into that portal was like jumping into a human sized washing machine. It was really disorienting. I was suddenly back in North's workshop. I moved out of the way as soon as possible because I knew that the Yetis would come through with Jack.

I went and stood next to Sandy and proceeded to unhook Willow's claws from my shirt. I then heard muffled screaming and a thud. I looked up to see the sack that the Yetis shoved Jack into... WAIT, DID THEY THROW HIM THROUGH THE PORTAL?! North attempted to shush everyone. A couple of elves went over to the sack and peeked inside. Jack slowly emerged from the sack.

"Hey...! There he is! Jack Frost!" North raised his voice as he said Jack's name.
"Wow... you gotta be kidding me," Jack mumbled. Just as he finished that sentence, the Yetis grabbed his arms and hoisted him to his feet. He protested a bit against them.

North then gestured to the Yetis.
"I hope the Yetis treated you well?" Jack then replied, really sarcastically, "Oh yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal."
"Oh. Good! That was my idea."

I don't know if North was being genuine or sarcastic then but whatever. North went on introducing everyone.

"You know Bunny, obviously," Bunny murmured something in reply but even I couldn't decipher what he had said. Bunny had told us about all the times that Jack Frost had messed up his egg hunts and about a blizzard on Easter Sunday which I can tell he was not happy about.

"And Tiger Lily," North then introduced me. As he said my name, I managed to unhook Willow's claws from my shirt with ripping it. I then placed Willow on my shoulder, looked up at Jack and gave him a thumbs-up, which he returned.

"And the Tooth Fairy-" North was cut off by Tooth who immediately flew up to Jack.
"Hello Jack! I've heard a lot about you, and your teeth!"

When I first met Tooth, she told me that my teeth squeaked like mice when they were rubbed which I thought was a bit odd. I wonder what she's gonna say about Jack's teeth.

"My- my what?" Jack sounded really weirded out when Tooth said about his teeth. Tooth approached Jack.
"Open up! Are they really as white as they say?" Tooth put her hands in Jack's mouth to check his teeth. And yes, she did the same thing to me when I became a Guardian.

"Oh, they really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!" She gasped. Her fairies began to swoon again. "Girls, pull yourselves together! Let's not disgrace the uniform." And then she flew back to where she was beforehand.

North went to introduce Sandy to Jack.
"And Sandman," North said, only realising now that Sandy had fallen asleep. I took notice too. North was saying his name trying to get him to wake up. I crouched down to Sandy's height and poked him in the cheek. He woke up and looked at me with an expression that said 'What?' Which just made me burst into a small giggle fit. Willow was laughing as well. Sandy just looked at us, then shook his head with a small smile and faced the front again.

"Hey! Woah! Anyone wanna tell me why I'm here?" Jack asked. Sandy stepped forward and started symbol speaking over his head, but really fast!
"Uh, eh- the- that's not really helping, but- but thanks little man," Jack said. I looked at Sandy.
"What were you even saying then?" I asked, with a hint of a giggle in my voice. I swear I was about to start laughing again. He just rolled his eyes and looked forward again. I chuckled.

Jack turned around and started to slowly walk away from us. He froze a nearby elf with his staff.
"I must've done something really bad to get you five together- Wha- Am I on the Naughty List?"