PREVIEW: The Story of My Life

♡♡♡♡♡

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

••••

KATRIANNE's POV

My name is PARIS KATRIANNE CORTEZ, I'm 18 years old. I'm half French and half Mexican girl. (A/N: So just imagine her as a half french and mexican girl. Love yah!) My mother's French and my dad's a Mexican. I live in Mexico city the capital of Mexico.

Currently, I'm living in New York City together with my group of friends. We live in a same roof that well, our parents purchased but it was nothing.

So this is our lare, I mean our house

So this is our lare, I mean our house. We spend a lot of our time here hanging out or even having parties.

••••

The adventure of my life begins when I met this four crazy bitches I called friends. MAKAYLA SMITH the tallest and the youngest (age 18), ELLIE GOMEZ (age 19) the second eldest besides from me, SHAINNA LARSON (age 19) the smallest and quiet one, and lastly my best friend and closest among all besides Makayla is none other than BLAIRE WOLFE the second tallest one (age 19), and then here's where leaves me as the second smallest one.

We made a sorority group. I was chosen to be their leader because they insist since I was the eldest. Well their words not mine. I was glad that they can trust me and all well also because they think that I'm the richest of the members. I never thought myself like that because honestly I don't see my family and I, rich. I only see us as a regular and common kind of family. I met this girls from HIGH SCHOOL and we've been friends ever since.

We met a few guys which is a member of a Fraternity and that's where I met HIM (PRINCE KEN ANDERSON) and a lot of other hot guys.

We we're all 15 when we met this guys and it's been 5 years now.

My hell of a adventure life story started when I fell in love with HIM.

••••