CHAPTER TWO: Grief

A/N: Sorry about my errors. 🤔🤔
Feel free to judge but no mean words okay?

♡♡♡♡♡

GRIEF

••••

" I know it's wrong. I know I messed everything up. I didn't mean to fall for you but I did. It wasn't my intention but I fall, hard. I love you but I don't deserve you anymore. Loving you was a mistake and I'm sorry."
-Ken

••••

SOMEONE's POV

I'm at the kitchen counter eating my apple when suddenly Ken burst in.

"Argggggg!!!" He yelled.

Throwing everything in his sight. Punching the wall not caring how bloody his hands are.

"Hmmmmm" I walked in the living room to see him sitting in floor and leaning in the wall, crying. I smirked.

"I just can't loose you like this!" He whispered and still fucking crying.

"So, you've done it finally. But I'm afraid it's invalid. You fell inlove with her. You know the rules. Brothers before others." I blurted out. When he saw me he immediately stood up and took me in my collar. I laughed at him.

"Ha-ha-ha. You look, let me see. Different!" I said and I really didn't expect it. His hands immediately made contact with my face.

"Sht!" I shouted!

I stood up.

"You know it's been month now right? You have to forget her. She's nothing but a game. You should focus on your training." I said wiping the blood from my lips.

"Shut up will you! You don't know how she looked like. You don't know how broken she is when she found out about the game. About me and her friend. It broke her. I hate seeing her like that. I know what I said before. I know I told you guys that I won't fall for her but I did. And now, she's torn apart because of me. I should've agreed to that game." He said walking away.

"Do whatever you please but you will suffer the consequence of making a mistake like falling in love with her." I yelled.

KEN's POV

"Do whatever you please but you will suffer the consequence of making a mistake like falling in love with her." He yelled but I ignored him and slammed the door of my room and locked it.

I walked in my bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"What happened to you". I whispered.

There are black circles under my eyes. Eyes bloodshot from crying everyday and I stink.

When she messaged me that she already knew. I messaged her back like it was nothing. Like she was nothing to me but one thing that she didn't know is that I'm watching her in their house. I saw everything. I saw her throw everything and tore every piece of letter that I gave her. My heart sank. I never wanted her to know about the game. I saw blood coming fron her arms as she continue on breaking everything she saw. Then I saw her passed out in her bedroom floor.

I planned on keeping it from her and continue what we had but everything was ruined because of Kent. How dare he told her about the game. He's nothing but a bunch of guys crawling and wanting her to be theirs.

I missed her. He's right it's been a month now. But I missed her so much. I missed her hugs and kisses. I missed her clingyness. I missed her tiny figure clinging to me.

I missed hugging her while watching her cook

I missed hugging her while watching her cook. I missed her wearing my t-shirts. I missed her so much that it kills me.

But, I have to remove this feelings. I have to focus on my training. I have to forget her if it's the right thing to do.

I remove my clothes and step inside the shower.

"I don't want to hurt you more with my harsh words but I have to. I don't want to but I have to." -ken

[A/N: So, I know I stopped writing this story and I never thought I would continue writing again, until this month of March so please stay tunned. I'm actually re-reading it to correct my past errors so if you still see some typos and grammatical errors please forgive me.]

••••