PROLOGUE: G-A-M-E

A/N: I Hope you guys like my story. Sorry for the errors. 😖😖😖

♡♡♡♡♡

G-A-M-E

••••

KATRIANNE's POV

KATRIANNE's POV

After all this years I never thought that we would end up like this. It was all lies. The love, the sweet words, EVERYTHING!!! I love him with my whole but what just happend?? It was all for that bullshit Frat! It was all just A GAME. No feelings attached. Just pure GAME.

G-A-M-E

It broke my heart. I mean who wouldn't? I thought I knew him but I guess, not.

He played my heart, my feelings, and ME. The worst part is I let him. I let him hurt me it's all because I trust him. All I ever did was love him and by loving him I let him in my heart and he's like a parasite slowly eating my insides. You wouldn't notice it unless you check it deeply.

I feel anger ranging through me. My blood boils in so much anger. I trusted him and my friend. I never thought this would happen to me. It's not that I haven't experienced this before because aparently I did but I just never think that my friend who was the cousin of my late best friend who betrayed me would fucking do the same. I guess she knew me well that I would just walk out the door and do nothing but be angry and do nothing to fix it. She's right I haven't done anything to fix this because we're over. I love him but I hate him. I don't give chances because I believe that you would only give him another chance to break you again and maybe even more painful.

.........a month later.........

It's been a month now, I haven't talk to him ever since the fight we had through messages. I ignore him the best that I can.

The pain inside me grew each and every day. I hate him so much that I wanted him dead for some reason. It kills me everytime I see that good friend of mine. *insert sarcasm* I hate them both! If I had a hate list, they'll both be on top of it! Tsss. It still hurts me and that only made me more furious!

From that day on, I promised myself that I will make both of them pay. I will make sure they will feel the pain that I felt, twice or even thrice! I hate them so much that I wish both of them dead!

I will make both of you pay for this!
-Katrianne

••••