CHAPTER ONE: Broken

♡♡♡♡♡

BROKEN

••••

KATRIANNE's POV

"Wahhhhhhhhh" I shouted while throwing the pictures, vases and everything I see.

"I hate you! I hate you! I haaaattteeeeeeeee youuuu!!!"

"Arrghhhh!" *sniffed before I lay down in the floor crying.

"Why?? Why did I ever do to be like this!" I whispered to myself.

"Why!!!" I asked again.

My eyes are overflowing with tears. They keep on running down onto my face. I stared at my hands that is dripping with blood. I looked at my surroundings. The living room was a mess. I broke everything just like how he broke me. 😭😭😭😭

I feel nothing. I feel empty. I feel shattered. I'm tormented by my own thoughts. What did I ever do wrong? I give him everything. My attention, my love, even myself! He was my everything but who am I to him? A piece of work that has to be done? And then after he'll just ditch me for that stupid game?

My suspicion was real. My friend and him really had a thing. I kept my mouth shut for weeks just to see if it was real but it is and I never thought that behind all this was just for that freakin game.

I just can't keep this thoughts running from my mind. It's driving me crazy.
I was lost by my own thoughts.

"I loved you!" I whispered to the wind.

I ran into my private space which is my room. I took all the letters he has sent me. I put the trash bin beside me and a scissor. I took the letters one by one, reading it and after that I cut it into little pieces but tge scissor only made it easy so I throw it in door. I tore the papers, letters and pictures by my own hands of course. I tore it until you can no longer see the words. I tore it feeling like I was doing it in front of him. I tore it like my life depends on it!

"I hate you for doing this to me!" Tears still dripping and falling from my eyes. *sniff* "I hate you".

"Sœur aînée?" (Older sister)

MAKAYLA's POV

"Urgh! Sœur aînée, this is so tiring! I wanna go home. I'm so hungry. Can't we just rest for a while? I don't wanna do this." Why did I ever agreed to this. I asked myself. I mean we we're walking for decades my legs are kiling me and it's so hot!!!!!

You're maybe asking what we're doing. Well, we're at the streets walking and finding some well sort os stuffs. Well actually we're walking Cyc, Sœur aînée's golden retriever. You maybe all wondering why we're the one who's walking it while she should be the one doing it. Well, she paid us to do so. *evil grin* Tsssss. So tiriiinggggg. I whispered.

"Stop whining! Such a baby". Said Blaire. I stick my tongue out at her.

"Pshhhh" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Hey, quit that out!" She yelled and I laughed at her. "Grumpy ass!" I yelled back, still laughing.

"Whatever!" She said walking out. "Ha-ha-ha-ha, hey wait up!!" I ran to her.

*******mins later*******

....@ the house....

I opened the door and it was a mess. A total wreck. Sht what happened and then we saw ......

"Sœur aînée?" We yelled! Blaire and I.

It was dreadful! There was blood everywhere. Her photos with Ken was lying on the floor, broken. Everything's broken, the picture frames, vases and etc. And there are all blood in them. It stink I tell yah.

"Katrianne??? Where are you! Are you alright?" Shouted Blaire.

"Sœur aînée?" I yelled again.

And then another minute came and Shainna arrived.

"What happened here! Is everyone alright??" She asked. I can see he's scared. She's always been the over acting one. Tsss..

"What happened???" She yelled again.

"We don't know we just arrived here same as you do, we're still shocked as you are you know." Blaire confessed.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Where's katrianne?? Her car is outside?" Shainna asked.

"We don't know. Actually we're still shocked at this mess!" I looked at the living room.

"Katrainne??" Blaire yelled while running upstairs.

I was still looking around the living room. Walking in a slow pace with Shainna. When suddenly we heard Blaire shout!

"Guyssss! Come here quick!" She yelled as in super loud.

We rushed upstais to see what'a going on and we saw our friend Katrianne passed out, lying on the floor. She looked lifeless and weak. I looked at her surroundings and saw papers scattered everywhere with bloodstains on it. The trash was spilled out of the bin. I looked at the papers, it was the letters she recieved from Ken. "Hmmmmm" I hummed.

"What happened?" We all said in unison.

Her fingers and arms are bleeding. Maybe she accidentally tripped in a broken glass in the living room.

We carried her to her bed and cleaned her up.

When she's peacefully tacked-in in her bed. We cleaned the mess and replaced everything that's broken but I told them that keep the pictured away from her.

"Something bad happened. Maybe Katrianne and Ken had a fight.What would they even fight for about? They we're fine yesterday. Doing that icky lovey dovey thing". I said and they all looked at me like they are going to kill me any minute now.

"What? I don't that lovey dovey like you guys do!" I said honestly. Eh, I don't do that kind of staff. I flirt yeah, but that's it. Then they all sighed in unison.

"Let's just focus on what happened here okay?" I said and they all nodded.

"Good" I whispered to myself.

"Do you think they had a fight?" Shainna asked.

"That bozo!" Blaire said angrily. "How dare he to hurt or best friend! Who do he thing he is!!!" She continued.

"Calm down!" I said approaching her but she pushed my hand away and stood up.

"For the looks of it. I think they had a fight. A big one." I said.

"We need to find out. We had to know! Look at her! She's a mess." Blaire said and I agree. And then suddenly the front door was opened harshly. Ellie came in.

"Are you okay?" Blaire asked but Ell snobbed her.

"What's her problem?" I asked. Tss

"There is no pain so great so great as the memory of joy in present grief"         -Aeschylus

••••