madison

*three month later*

@madisonmendes ,

I think there have been more surprises in these past few months to last a life time, we wanted to announce that in 6 short months Shawn and I will be parents to a baby girl or boy. ❤️
-
@shawnsgirl : WTFFFFFFFKSJSJSBDSAIALA??!!$/8/'skakwiwjdksidnsk&/&:$/&jsjsbsj #MiniMadison lol

@madishawn : omf I'm screaming of happiness!

@emmi34 : STOP THIS IS ALL TO QUICK!

@madisonmendes : I should really get to blocking you oops

@emmi34 : stop and think for a second! Your not ready to be a mom! This is a mistake!

@danwit : agreed @emmi34

@madisonmendes : it's a welcome surprise... it's not like me and Shawn are complete strangers Em.. he's my husband and I love him and honestly this is what we wanted so please stay out of our business.

@emmi34 : if you don't want my opinion don't post about it..

@madisonmendes : I should be allowed to post about my baby without your harassment thank you. @emmi34

@shawnmendes : caption 👌🏻 I love you and the baby ❤️

@danwit : honestly reading this I'm sick, knowing that six short months ago you were mine, and now your married and pregnant by some unreliable know it all, he's manipulated you and has used you and look at the result. Your pregnant at 21! I've known you since we were in diapers I've always been there for you! I always loved you but you never saw! I did everything for you and this is how you repay me! Getting pregnant at 21! Mad's what has he done to you?!

@madisonmendes : hey Daniel, see that smile on my face? That's something I never had with you.. tell me how you really feel huh.. well if you really feel this way I don't want you anywhere near me or the baby.
-

shawnmendes, emmi34, danwit, briancraigen_ and 796,886 others