shawn

@shawnmendes ,

@shawnmendes ,

Usually my wife is the one to make sappy speeches but it's my son we are talking about so I have to.  Jackson Peter Manuel Mendes was born on June 21 2016 and I couldn't be happier or more so proud of my wife, she was so good, so calm and kept herself together for her panicking husband who had no idea what he was doing, I'm so proud that my son is going to have a incredible mother like you to take care of him while I'm away. Jackson, hi nice to meet you my name is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes and I'm your father, see the way I look at you in this picture? This is the way I've looked at your mother, pure joy and love, you've been born into a crazy family and I will be away a lot but I want you to remember they no matter what I love you and nothing in this entire world will change that, I'm excited to see how you grow up and who you'll look like and I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you for saving my marriage and showing me how important your mother is to me and how none of this would be possible without her.. now I'm just rambling on but remember buddy that I love you so much Jax and no matter how hard life gets with me being your father that you can always come to me! Always. I love you and I'm so happy that you're finally here.
-
14,875 comments
-
*comments were disabled for this post*
-

madisonmendes, briancraigen_, karenmendes and 2,677,366 others