shawn

@shawnmendes ,

@shawnmendes ,

"To address the drama and the microscope my family has been put under this past week for some things I said, the man was my wife's ex hookup when we had broken up, as you all know we got back together and I asked her to marry me, we've been happily married for two years and have a beautiful two year old son named Jackson, those are facts. This man has only recently been causing me and my family drama releasing information resulting in my wife saying she wanted to divorce me (which she didn't mean and apologized for later on), she decided that the anger she had towards her best friend and this guy had been going on for to long and they all made up, they all hung out one time together and he decided he still loved her and he wanted her to leave me to be with him, he sexually assaulted my wife by touching her in inappropriate ways that she didn't want to be touched. As of right now we aren't going to press charges for the sake of our son but if he continues to try and reach out to Madison I will take legal actions and file a restraining order on this man and that is final. As for right now my management and publications will be taking over my account only posting what is necessary. My wife is in a fragile state as of right now but will continue to post regularly and act like none of this has happened, if you could all for the sake of my wife's health and well being and my sons future care please not mention this to her in person or in her comments that would be greatly appreciated, Madison would like to thank everyone who has been supportive through this rough time not only in our marriage but in her life, we would both like to thank you for being the best and most supportive fans through this time but we ask you kindly not to message this man or comment anything negative on his account, he could be dangerous. Thank you, I love you and goodbye for now."
- Shawn Mendes through audio recording
Management Andrew Gertler @andrewgerlter
Island Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc
-
0 comments
-
*comments immediately disabled for this post*
-

madisonmendes, briancriagen_, camila_cabello, aaliyahmende.s, jacksonmendes and 2,976,987 others