Introduction

I'm sorry if the begining is mad cheesy and cringy x(
(But ff are supposed to be cringy :'3)

Author's POV

(Y/N) is a teenager who got bullied quite often for her looks. And no, she is not ugly. As a matter of fact, she is very beautiful. With her pretty face, beautiful locks, soft skin, perfect figures, and curves. Almost every boy in school wanted her.. if she wasn't so closed up. She hardly talks to other people; usually she would only talk to was her best friend.
She spent a lot of time alone playing in her computer and watching anime. and of course she didn't get bullied just because of her talent, she gets bullied a lot because a lot of girls are jealous of her looks and also she's a loner too which kind of made her the perfect target for bullying.
The other girls calls her a freak, bitch, weirdo, etc. but luckily she had her best friend who always stood up for her. His name was Zander; he's one of the most popular and sweetest guy in school, even though he can be a little bit perverted sometimes.

It was Monday morning and (Y/N) was opening her locker while groaning on how much she hated Mondays, but then a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes approach her

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard Zander calling me

"Hey Zander! How are you in this lovely day of the weekend?" I said while obviously being sarcastic.

*chuckles* "Aren't you in a good mood" said Zander noticing the sarcasm.

"Yeah, don't you just hate Mondays?"

"I do, but not as much as you" He said while ruffling my hair

"That's probably because you don't have to deal with bullies every time you're walking down the hall"

"Or it's because I try to stay positive all the time. Lighten up, beautiful!"

Zander said while smiling that sweet smile of his that can make any girl melts.

"I'll lighten up, if you buy me ice cream :D"

"What if I give you something else to lick on? ;)".

"Perv" I mumble but Zander heard what I said and grabbed my chin, pulling me closer until we were face to face.

"But you love me" he said in low voice that sent shivers down my back. My face started to turn red, but before he notice I quickly pinch his cheeks and said

"Of course I do! Why else would I hang out with you?" He chuckled at my respond

*bell rings*

"Well there goes the bell... better get to class"

"Yeah. See you at lunch, princess"

*giggles* "See ya"

~Skip to after school~

After a long ass day of school, I'm so going to eat ice cream as much as I can; speaking of which, Zander owes me ice cream >:D. I was walking out from school when someone called out my name

"Hey (Y/N) wait up!" speaking of the devil

"Hey Zander! Come to walk me home and buy me ice cream?" I said jokingly.

"Of course, I can't let a pretty girl walking home by herself, especially not without an ice cream on the way".

*giggles* "then let's go".

Zander always walks me home every day, even when I said he doesn't have to, he insisted. Before we went home, we made a quick stop to grab some ice cream and then went to the park to hang a little bit.

"So tell me, is it true that you've never dated anyone before?" said Zander looking at me strangely while invading my privacy.

"Yea, so?"

"Nothing. I just find it weird that a hot girl like you never... you know"

"What?"

"Never had sex"

I almost choked on my ice cream.

"Dude!" *cough* Zander laughed at my reaction. And it just goes on...

(Arrived home)

"Bye (Y/N)! Don't forget to get your beauty sleep"

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at him "Bye"

Finally! Home sweet home. I rushed up into my room and threw my bag on the floor. I took a hot shower to relief today's stress.
In class someone kept throwing papers at me with a writing that says "loser" and kept bugging me.
At least I'm home now and can finally relax. I open my laptop and start to watch random anime. I was watching black butler at the moment before I started to fell asleep.

Author's POV

After she fell asleep, she didn't notice that someone was watching her. The person watched her sleeping very closely and started to cast some kind of spell on her sleeping figure. After the person was done with the spells, they suddenly disappeared and (Y/N)'s body was starting to fade away.

Things are just about to get started~