Chapter 4

(I'm bad with chapter names, I know xb)

Author's POV

Sebastian knocked on the young master's door and not a second later Ciel answered "Come in". Sebastian stepped inside the study with your arm still wrapped around his. Seeing Ciel glared at Sebastian made you look at Sebastian to find a smirk plastered on to his face. You were suddenly dumbfounded.

Ciel's POV

You damn demon. Quite predictable for a creature such as him to be preying on a sweet girl like (Y/N). Tsk. I smirked as I remember my power over Sebastian. This should be a treat. Just you wait and see, (Y/N) on what kind of a person he actually is.

I put my attention on (Y/N) who was still confused; I quickly started a topic before things get any weirder. "The Queen has requested that we investigate the dark forest near London. She said that there's a kidnapper who has been kidnapping (Y/A) year old girls in the city"

"Ooh ooh! Can I come with?? Pretty please!" she said. I contemplated a while on that question. Is it safe enough to bring her along? As much as I would love to see her in action, she's one of the obvious targets... *sighs* "I'm afraid it would be too dangerous to bring you along, (Y/N). Need I recall that the targets are girls about your age?" she frowned a bit. Fighting the urge to hug her, I rub my temple trying to figure another way out. *sighs* "I suppose you can tag along" I heard her chirped up "Yayyy!" she sounded so adorable.

Sebastian's POV

The young master has definitely taken quite an interest in my kitty. I saw him blushed at my kitten's behaviour. Although, I can't really blame him, she is irresistible. I may have to keep an eye on her, I don't want my precious to get hurt.

"Then it's settled, we shall leave at 4 o'clock. If you'll excuse me, I shall prepare the carriage" I bowed and take my leave

(Y/N)'s POV

After Sebastian left, I decided to ask Ciel more about the case. To be completely honest, I am a bit scared. What are they doing with those girls? The thought of it gave me goose bumps.

"Hey Ciel?" he looked up at me from his papers and answered in a calm tone "Yes, (Y/N)?". I hesitated a bit but asked anyways "Do you know what the kidnappers do to those girls?" he stared at me for a couple of seconds before answering "No, I don't. That's one of the reason why we're investigating and also to put an end to it" I hope so.

Sebastian walked in, informing use that the carriage is ready. Excited to investigate with Ciel and Sebastian, I tried to remember all of the stuff they do while trying to find some clues and connection. Just then I remember, OH MY GOSH! I GET TO MEET THE UNDERTAKER XD OMGOMGOMG! I was fangirling so hard I ended up squealing in front of them. They both stared at me with confusion and I decided to just act oblivious. "What?" I said while tilting my head to the side.

We walked out of the mansion and made our way to the carriage. Sebastian gave me a hand to help me climb on the carriage, and then helped Ciel. I sat next to Sebastian and across from Ciel. I stared out the window, dozing off as I think about a joke to tell to undertaker, even though Ciel didn't really said or mentioned anything about going to the undertaker, but I just know it.

Sebastian and Ciel started to discuss about the case. Not long after the carriage came to a stop. Sebastian opened the door then helped Ciel down. Wow, it looks even creepier up close...

I was about to step out of the carriage when I saw Sebastian offering me a hand, naturally I took his hand. Just as I was about to put my foot on the ground, Sebastian pulled me and made me trip. Thinking I was going to fall flat on the face, I closed my eyes. After feeling nothing but masculine yet soft arms wrapped around my figure, I opened my eyes to see Sebastian's fake concerned face. "My, my, (Y/N). You should really be more careful. We don't want you to ruin that beautiful face of yours now, do we?"