RONNIE

Author's POV

"So we meet again, beautiful" said Ronald as he continued to admire your every features. You couldn't help but to just stare at him and think that you might have messed up the story line. Of course, Ronald noticed that you were staring at him the whole time and had the wrong message, so he decided to make a slight pass at you. "Like what you see?" He said, followed up with a suggestive smirk.

You were immediately snapped out of your train of thoughts as Xander stepped infront of you, glaring at the blonde shinigami. "No, she does not. I do, however, suggest you watch that mouth of yours if you wish to keep your tongue" Xander said with an unamused face.

"Can you blame me though? A beauty like that deserves a prince charming like me" Ronald said with full confidence to the annoyed butler. "I can assure you, you are no prince charming but rather a street rat" said the young earl, irritated as ever. Nonetheless, Ronald stayed unbothered by the young earl's remark.

"Awh, come on, Smile. Everyone here knows just how princely I am. Isn't that right, ladies~?" He swayed towards the female performers as they squealed in excitement over the blonde shinigami. He smirked cockily and said "See? Everyone here agrees".

"Everyone but us apparently" you mumbled bluntly to yourself but was loud enough to be heard by the group. The butlers were holding back a chuckle while Ronald faked a heartbroken look and dramatically said "Ouch, princess" while clenching on where his heart was.

"That's enough toying around, Knox" his head then was hit by a death scythe. "I do not wish to have to work overtime because of your shenanigans" said William in a monotone voice, as usual. "But I'm just having fun, Senpai" said Prince in a playful tone.

"Do all of you know each other?" Dagger questioned. "No, I do not know them" said Suit despite just mentioning Prince's name. And with that, he walked away.

"Alright, enough joking around. Everyone back to practice!" Said Joker to all the performers. Everyone went back to their original spots and started to practice on their own.

"Shall we practice on a routine, my angel?" Asked Xander, in which you agreed. You thought about what would be a good performance would be, then an idea popped up in your head.

"Oh, I have an idea!" You said as you went to the trunk full of supplies. You grabbed some throwing knives, since it was the only trick you know how to do.

"Hey, Xander. How good are you at catching knives blindfolded?" you said while smiling an innocent smile, in which Xander returned with a smirk on his face and said "Excellent".

"But may I ask why, my angel?" Xander said with a hint of amusement.

You just shrugged and said "I just like throwing knives at people" with a sweet smile.

As you did your routine with Xander, you were amazed of how swiftly and gracefully he caught every single knife you threw. It went on for about another hour since you find it to be quite entertaining to throw knives at someone. Eventually, the two of you got yourselves an audience.

"Blaimey! The two of you are splendid!" you heard Dagger said as he was approaching the two of you.

"Why thank you, Dagger" you chirped at him with a bright smile, in which made him blushed.

"He's right, ya'know" said Joker as he approached the three of you. "This act of yours is brilliant! In fact, how would you like to perform the opening act for tomorrow night's show?" he offered.

"W-what? Are you sure? I mean we're new. It wouldn't be quite fair for the others that had been here longer would it?" you said in an attempt of getting out of it. if you were going to investigate the tent, you couldn't be involved in tonight's show.